The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,512 views
I am looking for a Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98. Offering a Silver Chrome.
Suggest a car and I might have it if you don't want the Silver Chrome.

Usually the trade standard is 5 paints/ car, because you can send 5 paints every day and 1 car cada diá.
 
Looking for a C5R and a Chevelle SS. Small garage (134 or so) but lots of paints, no mattes or chrome however. I generally do not paint my cars so I have quite a few.
 
Looking for a C5R and a Chevelle SS. Small garage (134 or so) but lots of paints, no mattes or chrome however. I generally do not paint my cars so I have quite a few.

What u got for the Ss?
 
Looking for a level 17 ticket. I can trade back 5 silver chromes or golds. and tickets I can trade back any 1 of the following 18 20 22 23 24.
 
Usually the trade standard is 5 paints/ car, because you can send 5 paints every day and 1 car cada diá.

Yes that may be but in my knowledge a Silver Chrome paint is quite rare.
 
Yes that may be but in my knowledge a Silver Chrome paint is quite rare.

Matte Black Chrome is rare, nothing else 👍
 
Yes that may be but in my knowledge a Silver Chrome paint is quite rare.

Ok send fr to urabus098 I want that rare paint off your hands...
You sure one car is enought for that?
 
hclarsen +10 for his generosity
👍
 
Anyone have an unmodified Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept '01? Preferably 0 miles.

If you are interested in trading, PM me and tell me what you would like in return and I'll see what I can do. Thanks. 👍
 
WANTED: Speedway Blue paint, it comes from the Toyota Tacoma X Runner. I'll take all I can get! I have tons of paint if you are looking for some for yourself, and check my Sig! I have loads of cars and many of them I have several color variations of. Let's make a Deal!
 
I can give a Striker-23 helmet and a Masquerade-31 helmet for free. Just send a PM.
 
Just a question did the latest up date patch permanent borrowing? I haven't done it in a very long time and i am trying to do it like i have before and it doesn't want to load up with the save so... Does anyone know?
 
Have ZZII in red, S7 in Speedlab Yellow, Carbon R (R34), Cizeta V16T in Cizeta Canary, DOME ZERO, Counthatch LP400 in orange an d25th Anniversary in silver, FT 86 II in orange, Stratos in yellow and orange, Callaway C12 in yellow, GT Skyline GT-R Standard & Pace, 240RS Rally & Standard, Fairlady Z Concept Race car, MR2 Limited Super Charger in white...

ALL IN 0/0/0!!!

PM me, or reply.
 
i will trade anything for matt black chome. i have saleen s7 all the rufs, nsxr lm prototype, range rover stormer, 300c prowler, lambo countache 25th anniversary, jag xj220, callaway c12, 350z z-tuned, carbon r, cizeta, all the new 86's, old skylines, delorean, aston marton vanquish, db9, 5 silver chrome, 10 gold chrome.
 
just to be annoying im going to say you cant get matte black chrome LOL
 
M3BIMMER2012
just to be annoying im going to say you cant get matte black chrome LOL

Now before we get too ahead of ourselves, has he seen it on any car?
 
ok, you act all funny but you cant actually get a MATTE black CHROME. you dont need to be an amazing car specialist to work that out. your kinda jokes:)
 
aww i just thought the name was lost in translation or something...
 
Now before we get too ahead of ourselves, has he seen it on any car?

Chuck Norris has a bunch of these!
He isn't so friendly as to share though…
 
hitek9
i will trade anything for matt black chome.

hitek9
aww i just thought the name was lost in translation or something...

So what are you after then? Matt Black, Matte Black, Silver Chrome, Gold Chrome, Orange Chrome, Black, Noir etc?
 
So what are you after then? Matt Black, Matte Black, Silver Chrome, Gold Chrome, Orange Chrome, Black, Noir etc?

Thanks but i got all those. I seriously thought i missed one.:scared:
 
Hi guys, anyone got a '68 Fairlady 2000 (sr311) kicking around?
 
Dooblewasur
Have ZZII in red, S7 in Speedlab Yellow, Carbon R (R34), Cizeta V16T in Cizeta Canary, DOME ZERO, Counthatch LP400 in orange an d25th Anniversary in silver, FT 86 II in orange, Stratos in yellow and orange, Callaway C12 in yellow, GT Skyline GT-R Standard & Pace, 240RS Rally & Standard, Fairlady Z Concept Race car, MR2 Limited Super Charger in white...

ALL IN 0/0/0!!!
PM me, or reply.

Bump-a-dum-dum
 
bradykhuber
im looking for rs200s and speed 12s

What would you offer for a speed 12?
 
hi guys i kinda need a ticket level 15 , anybody wanna trade ?
please i really need it
 
Back