The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,885 views
Hi guys..im new here..but ive been playing GT5 for some time and haven't been able to find a Buick GNX. I'm looking for either one or a couple of em...i can trade anything i have..
 
Anyone willing to trade their FT-86 II concept? I will give anything I got for that car.
 
OriginalCheezIt
Anyone willing to trade their FT-86 II concept? I will give anything I got for that car.

What do you have?
 
Isn't that a DLC car? If so it can't be traded.

Hi mate, it isn't a DLC as such (can't be bought from the NCD), it was a gift for buying 2 lots of DLC and can be traded no probs:tup:
 
Hey guys I am looking for a genki hyper silvia plz plz
 
Does anyone have a Buick GNX they're willing to trade?
 
Does anyone have a Buick GNX they're willing to trade?

Sure, mines all original 0 wins 0 changes 23k miles, I'll trade for a Ferrari F40, (Premium car dealership, $450k) but if you have one you've used already that's ok too.
 
Sure, mines all original 0 wins 0 changes 23k miles, I'll trade for a Ferrari F40, (Premium car dealership, $450k) but if you have one you've used already that's ok too.

Nevermind. I just found one in UCD.
 
big ask....can i have a miura. name your price

I don't think the Miura is tradeable.

There is a special thread that has 'special' tickets.
Which means, a untradeable car inside a tradeable car ticket.
Recently a custom white painted Muira has been going around.

Have a look in case you guys want it.

Playnthru's thread
 
does anybody have an ac cars available for trade?
 
does anybody have an ac cars available for trade?

An AC Cobra? Yes, I have one and I'll trade for any of the premium Honda NSX Race cars
 
An AC Cobra? Yes, I have one and I'll trade for any of the premium Honda NSX Race cars
im looking for the used cobra, and yes, I can race the dream car championship for quick cash to buy one, thanks!
 
im looking for the used cobra, and yes, I can race the dream car championship for quick cash to buy one, thanks!
just bought the nsx, send me a fr. my username is amh1499
 
just bought the nsx, send me a fr. my username is amh1499

Will do, I'm taking the whole fam-damily out to dinner right now I'll send the FR and the Cobra in about 2 hours. :gtpflag:
 
Will do, I'm taking the whole fam-damily out to dinner right now I'll send the FR and the Cobra in about 2 hours. :gtpflag:

cool, thanks!
 
There is a special thread that has 'special' tickets.
Which means, a untradeable car inside a tradeable car ticket.
Recently a custom white painted Muira has been going around.

Have a look in case you guys want it.

Playnthru's thread

thanks i went over there and asked around. currently waiting on a reply
 
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a DC5 premium (broken in) that has a mileage that ranges from 300 - 1000. Anybody want to trade? I'll trade any 0 mileage car. I know how to do borrow glitch as well so we can do that if you wish.
 
Last edited:
im looking for an Acura RSX Type S, does anybody have one?
 
Anyone got a Toyota Trueno AE86? :)
 
Back