The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,881 views
US and EU not needed, just the basic 1999 S2000 model, tyvm. :)

This is the first I been back to the planet since 2004 when I was still playing GT2 & GT3 :p

Well ones I have are only EU + US versions as got ;)
 
Well ones I have are only EU + US versions as got ;)

That's alright, just the CRX is a big help. (200 race days between appearances in the UCD)
 
Ok bud now have the normal s2000 ' 99 all 7 colours for you, not realize they there so will do all for you one by one ;):)
 
Sent the next honda bud with some extra stuff ok ;)
 
Last edited:
You're very kind. Thank you. :)
 
Not prob bud will do cars every day till you get them and paints as well ok ;):)
 
Picked up about half a dozen colors, only lacking Suzuka Blue now (and Monte Carlo Blue I believe)
 
I'm having much trouble locating these:

MX-5 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II
MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II
 
I'm having much trouble locating these:

MX-5 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II
MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II
I have them for you send a request to fordlaser777 And I thought I had you on my friends list ?.
 
I'm having much trouble locating these:

MX-5 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II
MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II
MX-5 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II. Sent and I will send the MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II in 24 hours.
 
MX-5 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II. Sent and I will send the MX-5 Miata 1800 RS (NB, J) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II in 24 hours.

Thank you m8, much appreciated. :)
 
Does anyone have a mostly orange racing suit they could send me? I would trade whatever you want for it. I have plenty of suits, helmets, colors, cars, etc, etc......

Orange is my favorite color, but I don't have any suits that are orange. Any help would be appreciated.
 
Does anyone have a mostly orange racing suit they could send me?

Sent a Double Stripe #29, the Orangest Suit I could come up with. :)

(If orange is your favorite color, you might be a thrill seeker.)
 
Sent a Double Stripe #29, the Orangest Suit I could come up with. :)

(If orange is your favorite color, you might be a thrill seeker.)


That is AWESOME!!!!!! If there is anything you need/want in return, feel free to hit me up!!!!


Edit: Sent you a Monte Carlo Blue pearl just now. :cheers:
 
Also looking for these 2 cars:

MX-5 Miata 1600 NR-A (NB, J) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II
Roadster 1600 NR-A (NB) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II
 
Also looking for these 2 cars:

MX-5 Miata 1600 NR-A (NB, J) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II
Roadster 1600 NR-A (NB) '04 ---> Titanium Grey Metallic II
I got them as well, can you borrow glitch.
 
No, just thought I'd put it out there. I been grinding away like crazy and picking up a lot, haven't managed to find these yet, but I know some cars tend to show up in spurts, rather than even distributions. I think these were early in the UCD cycle and I probably missed them. Just loading up on cars I want to drive in GT5 while it's still easy to do.
 
Last edited:
Super cars would be appreciated :)

psn: esevatoloko12
 
What of type of supercar do you want and I have all the cars in the game.

Lamborghinis, Ferraris, McLaren, Audi, Aston Martin, Lexus LFA, anything really would be appreciated. Thanks.
 
Lamborghinis, Ferraris, McLaren, Audi, Aston Martin, Lexus LFA, anything really would be appreciated. Thanks.
No problem, and I have a lot of Chrome and Silver paints as well.
 
No problem, and I have a lot of Chrome and Silver paints as well.

Thank you so much, I'd like some chromes and silvers then if you don't mind, but anything you can send is appreciated. 👍
 
Thank you so much, I'd like some chromes and silvers then if you don't mind, but anything you can send is appreciated. 👍


I have a TON of silver paints I could send you. I don't paint very many cars silver. Hit me with a friend request on PSN and I will send you as many as I can at a time.
 
I have a TON of silver paints I could send you. I don't paint very many cars silver. Hit me with a friend request on PSN and I will send you as many as I can at a time.

Thanks so much, I'll send a request as soon as I can. Appreciate it.
 
If someone could send these or some I would appreciate it, Please and thank you :)

Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione '08
Audi R8 5.2, Audi R8 4.2
Ferrari 599, Ferrari F430, Ferrari F430 Scuderia
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG, Mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren
Nissan GTR Schulze Motorsport
HPA Motorsport Audi TT twin turbo
Amuse 350z, Amuse s2000
Morrison Corvette
Grand Touring Garage Mustang
 
If someone could send these or some I would appreciate it, Please and thank you :)

Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione '08
Audi R8 5.2, Audi R8 4.2
Ferrari 599, Ferrari F430, Ferrari F430 Scuderia
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG, Mercedes Benz SLR Mclaren
Nissan GTR Schulze Motorsport
HPA Motorsport Audi TT twin turbo
Amuse 350z, Amuse s2000
Morrison Corvette
Grand Touring Garage Mustang
Dealership has these cars for you and I saw your profile you have enough money to buy these cars 👍.
 
Dealership has these cars for you and I saw your profile you have enough money to buy these cars 👍.

I wish, lol. I'm only at 2million I could never afford all of them
 
Back