The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,832 views
i have a Nissan R89C Race Car that i would really like to get rid of so if anyone would like to trade something for i please pm offer
 
Who wants to get McLaren F1 GTR (1341km) or 205T16 Rally Car (Evo1-350PS-3544km) in exchange for F1 2007 (Massa's yellow hat one)? They exist in my UCD right now!

Waiting for 30 minutes yet... PM me if interested.

Nobody interested. Offer ended.
 
Last edited:
Hiya, Im after a Chaparral 2J for the Historic car cup. I cant seem to do it using the other chaparral or the Toyota 7 or the xj13 or the Mark IV ford. Only looking to borrow it to do one race! Got lots to swap as im lv30 A & B spec.

Thanks

I won that race with xj13.. Just try to block toyota as he tries to overtake you during the last laps.. it really is not hard...
 
X2010 vettel for trade, its under 10miles, almost brand new.

cars im looking for:
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Audi R8 LMS Race Car '09
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
ferrari f10
 
Last edited:
Looking for any of these:
Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (SUPER GT) '08
Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02

Will give 1(one) Silver Chrome paint chip.
 
im looking for the vertigo race car , lister storm v12 or the panos esperante i have most race cars to trade in return .

add me if you wanna trade
 
Looking for either Ferrari F1 car. Willing to trade my stock GT40 race car with 0 miles or I have 2 silver chrome paint chips and a few different chameleon paints.
 
Anyone wants XJ13 for F2007 (Massa's yellow hat)?

Got F1 2007.
 
Last edited:
I have one F2007 for trade, would like a X1 Prototype or any colored one really.

Completed
 
Last edited:
I am interested in x1

I have

FTO Super Touring
GT ONE
Suzuki Escudo
Gillet Vertigo
R8 LMS
 
I want the GT academy nissan 370z. I have red bull plus many others

update: got it, thanks
 
Last edited:
I am interested in x1

I have

FTO Super Touring
GT ONE
Suzuki Escudo
Gillet Vertigo
R8 LMS

I want R8 LMS for X1 . i have black and yellow X1 .
My PSN is Dottore1306
I Can trade tomorrow after work if you want.
 
Looking for colored X-2010s. I already have White, S.Vettel, and Carbon Prototype.

My Garage of available cars:http://www.mygranturismo.net/8989
Also have Chrome Silver and 18 Matte Colors . Looking for fair trades, not desperate at all.
 
Looking for a Mazda RX7 LM Race car and a Honda Prelude Type S....(yes a Prelude)

Take a look at my sig and pick a winner ;)
 
I got a Red bull for trade, less then 20miles on it I think
 
I have...
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67 and
Ferrari 512BB '76
Jaguar XJ13 '66


Want :
X1 - vettel, proto
F2007 / F10

PM if interested, also have more available in my garage (see sig)
 
Looking for any Ferrari F-1 to do the last Seasonal Events!

Please, PM me.

Thanks!!
 
I have a viper team oreca for trade and a bronze/silver veyron for trade. looking fot le mans and high spec race cars. PM me if your interested. Can trade tonight
 
Trading a Dark Blue X1 for a suzuki escudo pikes peak version
Psn is Alpha-93
 
Why don't you buy it from online UCD?
 
HI!
my garage

Ford Ford GT LM Race Car (gulf paint)
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 (JGTC) ‘00
Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car ‘85
Lancia STRATOS Rally Car ‘77
McLaren F1 ‘94
Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car ‘93
Nissan PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R (JGTC) ‘01
Pagani Zonda R ‘09
Subaru IMPREZA Super Touring Car
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car ‘63
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car ‘66


what i am looking for

Opel Calibra Touring Car ‘94
BMW M3 GTR Race Car ‘01
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car ‘97
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car ‘88
 
I'll trade my Chapparal 2D for any of the following.


I am interested in all of these:

Bentley Speed 8
Jaguar XJR9 LM Race Car '88
Jaguar XJ220 LM
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
BMW 320i Touring Car '03
Abt Audi TTR Touring Car '02
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Toyota GT-One Race Car
BMW F1 Mclaren GTR Race Car '97


I am especially interested in:

Jaguar XJR9 LM Race Car '88
Bentley Speed 8
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Toyota GT-One Race Car
BMW F1 Mclaren GTR Race Car '97

It can be any of the cars. However, I will be slightly disappointed if it's not one of the 5 cars I really want.

Cheers!

Please PM if interested.
 
I have a garage in my signature. There's a link to what I can give away in the thread and also the cars I want ;)
 
Looking for a Vettel X1, Bentley Speed 8 and other LM cars. Check my sig for garage. It's not great, but PM me and we could work a deal.
 
I have this three cars for trade.
Lamborghini Countach LP400 ‘74 + full tuning
Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary ‘88
Ford GT (new, black, 0km, 0 modifications)
Write to my email: gibki8@gmail.com
 
I'm looking for a trade tonight.

I want a Ferrari F-1, any. I have Veyron, Peugeot 908 Race Car, Ferrari Enzo, Formula GT, 6 RUF...

Please, PM me if interested
 
Hi. I'm looking for the 1966 Jaguar XJ13 Race Car (20m credits), for which I will trade my 1966 Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car (also 20m credits), never driven.

Also looking to trade my two Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototypes (15m credits) for something neat such as the Alfa Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato (10m credits) or 1970 Chaparral 2J Race Car (14.4m credits). Other possible combo trades for Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03, 1989 Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car, 2006 Audi R10 TDI Race Car or 1988 Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car.

I also have an undriven Jay Leno Tank Car for trade. Would consider similarly priced car I don't have, such as Pescarolo, maybe a Panoz Esperante.

Please PM me.
 
Hi. I'm looking for the 1966 Jaguar XJ13 Race Car (20m credits), for which I will trade my 1966 Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car (also 20m credits), never driven.

Also looking to trade my two Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototypes (15m credits) for something neat such as the Alfa Giulia TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato (10m credits) or 1970 Chaparral 2J Race Car (14.4m credits). Other possible combo trades for Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03, 1989 Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car, 2006 Audi R10 TDI Race Car or 1988 Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car.

I also have an undriven Jay Leno Tank Car for trade. Would consider similarly priced car I don't have, such as Pescarolo, maybe a Panoz Esperante.

Please PM me.
 
Back