The Gran Turismo 3 Drift Bible Volume 1 is Up and Ready 2 View

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shadow Drifter
  • 268 comments
  • 38,589 views
Messages
782
United States
Douglasville, G
Messages
BlackStig
This is the long awaited drift bible that all have been waiting for, I seriously hope that this is a successful series and that it will help all newbies out so that we don't have to keep answering the same questions over and over again and so that we can help out the Gt4 drifters when they come around.

It's really huge but it's 30 minutes long so, hey, quantitiy is quality.


Here it is.


GRAN TURISMO 3 DRIFT BIBLE VOLUME 1


Semper Fidelis
Shadow Drifter

P.S. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
 
It's going to take me forever to download this, but it sounds pretty cool. I'll edit this post after I watch it to let you know what I thought.


-Mark
 
Yay! Finally.. Three mins to DL then im off to watch it.
 
I watched the first 8 minutes or so of it and you definitely did a good job on it from what I've seen so far. Hopefully it'll help some people. I definitely think it will.
Anyway, I've got to head out so I won't be able to watch the rest till later, but good job man.👍 👍



-Mark
 
awesome man. If I can get my hands on a digital camera, I'll try and put together a video. I've never seen anyone else use my technique, so it'll be good to get it on vid.
 
Can't wait man, hopefully, you don't make me look too bad.:p






Semper Fidelis
Shadow Drifter
 
Originally posted by Bryan C.
oops, too late..... :lol:

Someone thinks their funny:lol:
You better watch how you talk to your elders:p




Keep it sideways . . . .oh wait, you can't.:lol: :lol: :lol:




Semper Fidelis
Shadow Drifter
 
That pain that does not understand because without a doubt this very
well to it! Surely that to learn much with the video! In any case
thank you very much! :p :p :lol: ;)
 
Originally posted by Shadow Drifter
Someone thinks their funny:lol:
You better watch how you talk to your elders:p




Keep it sideways . . . .oh wait, you can't.:lol: :lol: :lol:




Semper Fidelis
Shadow Drifter

funny, I coulda swore that was you in that ditch. Musta been, cuz u cant seem to keep it between the lines, lol :lol:
 
WOW! Nice video man. Good editing. Im sure alot of people will find it useful.👍 👍
 
IT was my idea!! plus shadow we need to talk!!!
 
its a okay video. scale one to 10 i give it a 6. it the first but not last.
 
lol hah but i really should talk to shadow!!
 
Good video, hope some other people make more, if only i could mak a decent cockpit for my Madcatz 2 im sure i would drift a lot more:(
 
ok.. just saw it.. IMO it could've been better.. and you talk WAY too long man I had to skip some parts.. lol.. good job though. and at the end. that was very very bad..:lol:
 
Downloading now. I hope it's worth it this time (not like your last vid:lol: ). I'll give feadback when it's done.;)
 
Awesome video shadowdrifter. Very very informative, helped me understand what I needed to do instead of fumbling around. One complaint, and it's a minor one is that the voice is kinda fuzzy. I found it hard to understand what you were saying, but watching you go through the motions is enough to understand. Thanks alot!
 
Hey Ryen, I sent you a PM bro, :D
I can't use my AIM on my shops network connection, but email me if it's something important and I'll get back to ya. Or you can just post it on this thread and I'll answer it here.


BTW, thanks guys for the compliments, me and BAZZ are currently working on the "fuzzy" sound, ambience sucks when you have dual feeds, even though I can isolate one stream and control it's volume it still wants to sound a little distorted, I'll keep working on it though, I'll be damned if I paid $900 for this program for it not to normalize sounds:lol: :lol: :lol:


Anyhoo, yeah thanks guys and we'll rap Ryen.



Semper Fidelis
Shadow Drifter
 
Nice vid.. i just didnt agree to putting ur camera near ur mouth and screaming at it lol
 
Back