The Great Top Gear Video Archive

• Thread starter Vonie
  • 154 comments
I added a bunch of the Single Car links from CAR2MAX.
But now it looks like crap, so I'll add the rest and fix it up real purty like soon.

wiss your site is great! Thanks alot for the link!
But when i red this "Japanese Crap" In a video that there wasn't a single Japanese cars, it was all Malasian, or Korean. Damn people don't know **** about cars.

I spent a good part of yesterday adding some Top Gear videos to YouTube...

Hammond tests the TVR T350C against Clarkson's Noble M12... Stigy has a go as well

Clarkson tests the LS6-powered Cadillac CTS-V (now LS2-powered), includes track test by the Stig

Clarkson tests the TVR Sagaris, does a few burnouts, hands it over to the Stig.

I would be adding more, but it seems as though most of the videos I allready had on my computer were there to begin with (I'm begining to think my CTS-V and Sagaris videos were allready there as well).

...BTW: Has YouTube ever announced if they will allow for downloads of the videos any time soon? Its a pitty that you cannot download them, there are some great Top Gear clips on there!

BTW: I posted the full story in the Top Gear section of the "Movies and TV" threads, but it is worth a mention here as well...

The BBC is currently attempting to get episodes and clips from Top Gear pulled from websites like YouTube, so enjoy them while you can. I clicked around YouTube and I couldn't find many things that seemed out of whack, so I don't know what YouTube's offical position is on the subject.

...I'm wondering if they are going to go after websites like FinalGear, MySpace and RacingFlix for their episodes as well...

YSSMAN
BTW: I posted the full story in the Top Gear section of the "Movies and TV" threads, but it is worth a mention here as well...

The BBC is currently attempting to get episodes and clips from Top Gear pulled from websites like YouTube, so enjoy them while you can. I clicked around YouTube and I couldn't find many things that seemed out of whack, so I don't know what YouTube's offical position is on the subject.

...I'm wondering if they are going to go after websites like FinalGear, MySpace and RacingFlix for their episodes as well...

God, I hope not! :eek:

great lineup asher!

all i hope now is that richard recovers, and so soon that we can enjoy more of the best car show in the world very soon.

steven/bigracer

...You guys may need to check on your YouTube video postings. They've gone a bit crazy with the deletion of videos and accounts (including my own), so all of my videos are gone there. Figure I'd give the heads-up, so if your account hasn't already been canceled, you may need to alter it soon to avoid it.

This probably could be unstickied as many of the links are probably dead and the urls of the videos probably change too often to keep it realitically updated.

brilliant, but i don't know how up-to-date that is... apparently not very as the last post was in 2007... seasons 10, 11 and 12 aren't really there.

Latest Posts

Back