The Green Sisters: Deep Forest + Trial Mountain

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 12 comments
Brazil
Brazil
Days ago, I read a user speculating that Deep Forest and Trial Mountain could be located on the same ground. This makes a lot of sense because of the landscape. With that in mind, I made an outline of what a joint version of Deep Forest and Trial Mountain might look like.

Between the two tracks would be the famous Trial Mountain lake. Like the two tracks of the Dragon Trail, these two tracks could be independent and located side by side. But, in addition, there may be a joint version of the two circuits - it would be about 7.400 km lenght.

That is, we would have both original tracks, but also a joint version of the two most famous and beloved racetracks of the franchise.

The first junction would be a bridge, which would be similar to the bridge to the Saint-Croix circuit. This would create a large straight after the 13th curve of Trial Mountain. A simulator of Suzuka's Degner turn or Spa's Pouhon turn, for the second junction, with two medium speed curves.

EH1kNZvWwAAYoLg
C6KiR9z.png

C6KiR9z.png

So, after the Trial Mountain's Turn 13 could provide a beautiful view of the horizon, with Deep Forest's startline to ahead, before that steep descent to the lake. Look is this:

966kNGZ.jpg

EH1mBUCX0AEJ72z

I sent the suggestion to PD by twitter. It would be a great pleasure to drive on this circuit, full of high speed curves and constant elevation change.

It would be the union of the two most important circuits of the franchise. It could be named "Green Sisters" with two layouts, Deep Forest and Trial Mountain, as is Dragon Trail (Seaside and Gardens).

So what did you think?

Last edited:
Yeah, why not. When i was little i always speculated whats behind the last corner to the final straight at Deep Forest. This would suffice. :)

Another thing I was thinking, which could be added in the new versions of Deep Forest and Trial Moutain.

To give a more realistic look and befitting the FIA standard, the new versions could give a wide area to serve as a run-off area.

In some areas, Deep Forest already resembles a real track (similar to Brand Hatch). The only strange sector is the opposite straight, there is a cliff. There, walls and fences could be placed, similar to the oval circuits. On the other side of the straight, there is a slope, it could cut the slope and it to enlarge a small run-off area, such as Maggiore.
d91gckn-ddd7374f-4dfe-4541-b5de-95e4e5b943c6.jpg

Deep_Forest_Raceway_9-700x467.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Trial Mountain would need major visual changes to make the circuit realistic. I think the ideal would be to extend the two side area of the layout, cutting the slopes, expanding the trackiside, to build something similar to the Dragon Trail.
maxresdefault.jpg

DragontrailSeaside_05-638x359.jpg

It's just an idea. I don't know if you agree.

But I would really like to see a joint version of these two major PD circuits. It would be like PD having its own Spa-Francorchamps: a high-speed, unorthodox circuit and great elevation changes.

Last edited:
well, i dont really like the idea of rebuilding the trackside on these tracks. It would make them look to similar to another tracks. But maybe it would still be better to have them like that, that not having them at all.
We will see on PS5.
Im 100% sure that this merge would not happen sadly.

I imagine they'll use resources from Dragon Trail, Lago Maggiore, and the Sardegna road courses for a hypothetical update to Trial Mountain and Deep Forest, so a lot of these suggested implementations aren't totally out of reach.

@MIE1992, you should check this out.

I agree with them being side by side, a la Dragon Trail, but much like the DT layouts are not joined, I don't think the tracks would be any better joined. Just having them be in a new GT title would be great & putting the lake between them would be great for the photo mode.

And the river that's on deep forest could lead right up to the trial mountain lake, which explains where all the water comes from.

I agree with them being side by side, a la Dragon Trail, but much like the DT layouts are not joined, I don't think the tracks would be any better joined. Just having them be in a new GT title would be great & putting the lake between them would be great for the photo mode.
Trial Mountain and Deep Forest original configurations can provide tricky racing in Sport mode. Apparently.

In my view, for two reasons. First, because both lanes are short to hold more than twenty cars on the track. The second, because, besides having many short and sequential high speed curves, both do not have escape zones in some sectors. This could cause a chaos, especially for fast cars, like the formulas, LMP1 and RB X2019.

So, in addition to the redesigning of the two tracks structures, a combined 7,400km version would provide one-off battles in sections of the circuit, especially since the corners are high speed. From a technical standpoint, it would add a lot of fun to racing.

Visually, it would be a pretty race to watch, especially from a main straight standpoint. Deep Forest's main straight has constant elevation changes and, once coupled with the bridge and the straight short, after the turn 13 of Trial Montain, would duplicate this interesting feeling for observers and riders.

About the junction of the two tracks of Dragon Trail, I made a sketch. I think it would also make great races in Sport Mode.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/dragon-trail-seaside-gardens.390242/

Last edited:
Back