The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 14 - CLOSED

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 223 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I advice everyone who is active and read this to go through your entry if you're unsure if you followed the rules(or if you're sure you did, there are too many who rush reading and end up using a wildly different setting than the ones provided).

I will let one thing slide - the bonus image. If you don't have one - fine. You'll still make the poll. Anything else? *whispering* DQ... ;)

And on that note.. I'm off to write the three posts and compile the poll list. I need enough time to check twice or thrice.

All of the instructions are in the first post, including how to colour your text, how to take the pictures, and how to make your pictures the correct size.

Okay. I'll boot up GT Sport and try again.

@TheEvstar93 the two small Castrol logos on the rear bumper are the old Castrol logos and are not allowed, since you're booting up GTS, might as well remove them ;)

Oookay. As it stands:

@c_14S6 @zzz_pt @daan please check your entries. Images are broken.

@WJHMH please update your settings.

@TheEvstar93 You know what to do - you've got two hours before the deadline.

Also - this is the final notice. I must kindly ask everyone tagged to reply when you've fixed the issue. If I don't get a reply I won't check regularly if it has been fixed.

EDIT: @PrinsvOranje Caught it now. Your images are slightly too big.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
Castrol

Hopefully these show up for everybody else, I think may internet might be acting up again, Either that or I've really messed something up and will need some help fixing it, If you would like to get the livery to use yourself it can be found HERE

If my images keep being difficult hopefully these links will help

Last edited:
something is definitely acting up, only see one image. I'm too busy to help, sadly. Deep in the finishing stages to the new posts.

something is definitely acting up, only see one image. I'm too busy to help, sadly. Deep in the finishing stages to the new posts.

Have added the images a different way in a spoiler if that's ok I realize time is running short and would rather not miss out just because of my internet acting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back