The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 20 (Vintage Road Racers) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 107 comments
Well, the story is completely made up, no Hudson Chevy exists as far as I know :P I just like creating a backstory to my LEC entries, it helps me find the inspiration.

Thanks for the kind comment! Glad you like the livery :cheers:

No worries, I was only curious because you picked a location that's in the same metro area I live in.

I also like to think up a backstory.

FINAL ENTRY

full

full
There's some great detailing in your used and abused look, but your pictures aren't in the right format.

I can see them in your media gallery, so try inserting them as media (camera icon) instead of pictures (sun and mountain icon).

There's some great detailing in your used and abused look, but your pictures aren't in the right format.

I can see them in your media gallery, so try inserting them as media (camera icon) instead of pictures (sun and mountain icon).

I see that now, however, I have not figured out how to edit a post, so I am not sure how to correct this :/

FINAL ENTRY
Ferrari 512BB '76
20181225230001.jpg
20181225230010.jpg

20181225225953.jpg

I was loosely inspired by the "minimalist" liveries worn by several background racecars after binge watching the old Herbie movies
(notably The Love Bug & Herbie Goes to Monte Carlo). My idea was a "showroom unit turned race car" where you turn up to a race weekend, slap some sponsor stickers (or mandatory stickers as per event rules), race, win, and take the stickers off on the way back to your exotic car dealership.

Back