The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 26 (Safety First) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 95 comments
Young or not how can you not know the corkscrew?
Young or not, there are corners in real-world circuits every racer should know. Let it be Corkscrew, Eau Rouge, Caracciola-Karussell, Parabolica, or … you name it. Those track sections are the real challenges for any driver. Hopefully we'll soon have Spa Francorchamps and Laguna Seca back in the game (as we had in GT5/6).

My very unplanned version of what I think should be a safety car. I was going to go with something a bit elaborate but I instead thought simple is better. The black spikes symbolise mt Fuji and the red symbolises the rising sun... all very thought out! :lol::lol:. Fuji decal was copied from the 2018 poster I found online. The 6 is detailed down to all the changes in its colour from light to dark pink with black through it also. Hope you all enjoy it!

My very unplanned version of what I think should be a safety car.
That's exactly what could define my livery!

Today is gonna be the third time I'm going to work on it, and I still don't know exactly what I'm doing! :lol:

Last edited:
That's exactly what could define my livery!

Today is gonna be the third time I'm going to work on it, and I still don't know exactly what I'm doing! :lol:
I may be being biased, but I think it genuinely looks like a safety car and it wouldn’t look out of place so I’m very happy!

As I said, I didn't really planned what I was going to do...

Had to make a choice between my two Safety Cars (GT-R was the other one) and as I wanted to do something with the Nürburgring I naturally choose the German car.

Then I checked the sponsors present on the Nordschleife and noticed there were only Yokohama and Bilstein, so I put them on the car and added the Sony / Poly / GTS things to complete (+ Yokohama wheels of course).

A flashy color seemed to be a good start, I mixed everything together and here what happened.

FINAL ENTRY

Safety first.... So with a lot of debate, discussions and different opinions in this forum, I thought it would be wise to have an official to look after all of us!

I have used the color codes of this website to make it best fitting for this livery. If you look closely on the side stripping you will find embedded hexagons for the extra effect on the glitter stripping. Especially if your drive with it will give an extra effect on the sides of the car.

Hope you enjoy it!

Spoiler with a title

Sorry I thought your easter egg would was the Nissan..:dunce:

Or was it more related to the name on the livery?

But stil curious in what you were creating!

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

The Unseen Top Gear Safety Car Challenge.​

With so many brilliant designers producing stunning creations I know that I need to produce something eye catching, and a little different. But, quite rightly my Jurassic Park Safety Car was judged to be in breach of the rules. And so, I've tried again

So unveiled, for the first time is Clarkson's effort when the producers set the Top Gear Team a Challenge. Turn their own car into a Safety Car for the Top Gear Test Track.

He had an AMG GT, and started of quite well with the lights and stripes. But as is often Clarksons way, he did then get a bit silly. Some sloppy painting with drips, and poorly lined up decals. He had a few space decals from the Britcar challenge and he decided to use these.

The car was only recently discovered, hence why it is a little dirty and faded.

In case you are interested, the livery can be found here.

Last edited:
With so many brilliant designers producing stunning creations I know that I need to produce something eye catching, and a little different.

So unveiled, for the first time is the Jurassic Park Safety Car.

It's amazing and brilliant, but the rules state it must be a support or safety vehicle for a race. Not sure this fits the theme :(

With so many brilliant designers producing stunning creations I know that I need to produce something eye catching, and a little different.

So unveiled, for the first time is the Jurassic Park Safety Car.

Although I really like idea, the design and will support it in the game, I can’t accept it for this round as it’s too close to a replica.

I have to be fair since I’ve already refused the first entry of @Lost Sheltie on the same criteria.

It's amazing and brilliant, but the rules state it must be a support or safety vehicle for a race. Not sure this fits the theme :(
It's a safety car made for the film imagined by @Akwaaba where dinosaurs race against each other.
He actually works at the Jurassic Park and made his livery using only original decals.

I swear!
His livery does fit the whole last month LEC rules!

NB : No offense, I'm kidding of course, great great work, and I'm also supporting it in-game, but yes, to my opinion and unfortunately, it actually doesn't fit the rules... :(

Can't wait to see your final job. :cheers:

FINAL ENTRY

117bnNh.png

u9O4NwE.png

RTPXrD3.png

Decided to refresh a design I've had for awhile with some new paint and logos. It's something that I was happy with from the get go so I didn't feel the need to change much.

Admittedly I don't have any fancy logos on the car but I'm not bothered by that.

Well, we don't have Super Formula cars yet, but the Safety Car for the SF Championship is ready:

Final Entry

Great design! I love it!

Simple question to the judges, please don't make them take new pics just for that, but the lights aren't supposed to be off on the two main pictures?

Simple question to the judges, please don't make them take new pics just for that, but the lights aren't supposed to be off on the two main pictures?
The « lights off » suggested in the settings are here because on some cars the lights distract from the livery.
We never refused a car for that setting, and in this particular theme it is not an issue.

Back