The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 27 (Baby Formula1) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 95 comments
These are turning out really well. I’m going to sort my livery out and fix those missing parts and try make it transition smoother. Which will be a hell of a job! Need to make time!

If you can post an « entry » before the deadline, you can still correct the pictures until I launch the poll on Thursday night.

I can’t write that it is encouraged to post a white car and when you update the pictures it magically gets a livery... but that will work for the poll.

:cheers:
Ill do my best to get it in

19 entries and still no Marlboro Ferrari or McLaren.
I thought we got a lot of this instead of Benetton, that's fun.

Hope we will reach the 20 entries mark until this round end.

FINAL ENTRY

F1 Jaguar R5, 2004.
Björn Wirdheim (SWE) who currently work with Swedish formula 1 TV-coverage never got a chance to drive an actual grand prix for Jaguar.
Mainly due to him being considered the third option and test driver behind Mark Webber and Christian Klien.
The following year Jaguar instead became Red Bull Racing, and this was the end for the Formula 1 era of Jaguar.

FINAL ENTRY

View media item 49050
View media item 49049
I know it's not the same angle for the bonus shot so I'll post a new one as soon as possible but I'll be very busy at work so I give what I can give right now.
I'll edit this as soon as possible to match the rules. (and I'll probably change a little bit the color...
I said I would change the bonus picture to be "more on the same angle" but I didn't think about it and I won't have the time to do it for tonight.

Do the judges think I HAVE to do this or does it seem good enough for you?

19 entries and still no Marlboro Ferrari or McLaren.
I thought we got a lot of this instead of Benetton, that's fun.
At first I wanted to do the famous Senna's Marlboro livery but I thought it would be done by someone else so I changed my mind.

It seems that most of us have thought the same thing! :D

I said I would change the bonus picture to be "more on the same angle" but I didn't think about it and I won't have the time to do it for tonight.

Do the judges think I HAVE to do this or does it seem good enough for you?

It seems good for me, angle is the same. It would be betterif the car could be closer but don't worry.

At first I wanted to do the famous Senna's Marlboro livery but I thought it would be done by someone else so I changed my mind.

It seems that most of us have thought the same thing! :D

I wanted a Ferrari livery on the banner, and it 's for this reason I put the Niki Lauda 1972 Ferrari instead of a 90s or 2000s Marlboro one. To let people do those liveries.
But that's better. Happy to see the various choice of livery done.

Is this allowed?

FINAL ENTRY

I have been making variations on this livery on Jaguar F-Types for a while. Started and stopped this livery a few times as I struggled to get the look I wanted. (That and fitting using the livery editor in a busy life!) I hope you like this.

In case you are interested, here is the livery

Latest Posts

Back