The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 36 (Your Racing Stable) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 157 comments
Awww no! I have the DB3S and recently grinded for and bought the D-Type! I was totally thinking about making a 50’s Works team, but this here throws that into a fiery furnace!

Please do them just fo fun, those cars are too stunning not to!

I think both cars together in the same picture for the White sands/Shiretoko shots so 2 in total

Also....
BONUS PICTURES SETTINGS :
- 3 bonus pictures.

- 1 shot of each car in it’s native race environment and a 3rd of both cars together.

I'm going to have to be a pain and go on a bit more haha :lol: I've got my livery 99% of the way done but I'm concered that kinda like other competions where there is more than just one car, framing and car placement within the picture is going to be just as important as the liveries themselves.

Like the two entries we have, one has 4 main shots (one of each car) and then the second entry has them together, but because of the layout and framing the cars are actually really small. @Cytoria maybe you could help share you're setup/settings you use when displaying two cars??

Sorry to be a pain, but I don't want people to loose out due to not being as good with the camera tools as the livery tools :cheers:

I'm going to have to be a pain and go on a bit more haha :lol: I've got my livery 99% of the way done but I'm concered that kinda like other competions where there is more than just one car, framing and car placement within the picture is going to be just as important as the liveries themselves.

Like the two entries we have, one has 4 main shots (one of each car) and then the second entry has them together, but because of the layout and framing the cars are actually really small. @Cytoria maybe you could help share you're setup/settings you use when displaying two cars??

Sorry to be a pain, but I don't want people to loose out due to not being as good with the camera tools as the livery tools :cheers:
Completely agree with you here on this one.... I was under the impression because it’s two cars it has to be in same photo due to ease of Poll/being two cars.
But yes it is a bit hard to get both cars in frame with good view of livery...
Not complaining at all just need some clarity 👍

@KK78 , @baldgye , @Slender_Man .

I think it is better to have one car per shot, so 7 pictures in total :
- 2 front/rear of car 1 on mandatory scape
- 2 front/rear of car 2 on mandatory scape
- 1 free bonus shot of car 1
- 1 free bonus shot of car 2
- 1 free bonus shot of both cars.

Unlike the previous « team » competitions where the design were the same but with small differences, we are now using two different cars, and putting them in the same picture (of only 640px) makes it too hard to see the details and effort of the designs.

If everyone is fine with that, I’ll update the first post, and @Slender_Man you can add the new photos.

Unlike the previous « team » competitions where the design were the same but with small differences, we are now using two different cars, and putting them in the same picture (of only 640px) makes it too hard to see the details and effort of the designs.

If everyone is fine with that, I’ll update the first post, and @Slender_Man you can add the new photos.
That’s going to make for a mahooosive poll thread! But ok with me!

That’s fine my friend 👍 I shall edit once I next get online.
:cheers: for the quick response

FINAL ENTRY

Saxton BWM British GT 2019 Entries

GT3
Via

GT4
Via

Saxton BWM GT3 and GT4

This is my own fictional team ‘Saxton’ and their entry for the 2019 British GT Championship. This year partnering with BWM they’ve entered into both the GT3 and GT4 class.

I wanted to make a design that was workable for both entries and that looked realistic, realism was really my main goal. First, I decided to go with BMW as their GT4 and GT3 cars are very similar in shape and looks. The second goal was to come up with a concept that I could apply to the GT4 car and then scale up in complexity to the GT3 car (GT4 entries tend to be simpler in design and the GT3 cars tend to me more complex).
So, with that in mind I set out. Again, I’ve got a bit of a crush on gradients at the moment and so took this as an opportunity to have a play around. Going back to realism, I wanted the sponsors to reflect this. I tried my best to make the sponsors ‘realistic’ to the cars and British GT and so they are not 1-to-1 on both cars, I hope that’s ok!

And then, I went for my dream team of recent British GT drivers!

Please do them just fo fun, those cars are too stunning not to!

Oh, well, to tally up the Highrollers I do have:

Guilia TZ2
DB3S
D-Type
330 P4
Mark IV

I had the Belinetta GT, but sold it as part of the grind for the Mark IV. It, to say the least, wasn’t very exhilarating. I plan to attack the Cobra Daytona next- since I put it off to get the Mark IV. I could care leas for the Muira, honestly, so after the Shelby, I might shoot to finish the 20 Millon mark.

But maybe I should hold off? I’m still waiting for that Maserati A6GCS and Cunningham C-45.R, since they also received the GT Award at Pebble Beach. If any of them debut, they’re priority in my grinds.

God, now I have to go back to Earth. What disciplines should I do..?
I think we’ll be seeing another Special Stage car, I’ve already come up with an original paintwork. “Time Attack Formula” is the team.

FINAL ENTRY

48459245862_f20414cdc3_z.jpg

48459080671_4d7af098df_z.jpg

48459080506_2659396d8c_z.jpg

48459245512_d824be3e66_z.jpg

48459080161_98e3ed062b_z.jpg

48459079991_d377a315ef_z.jpg

48459080356_745439fff1_z.jpg

FINAL ENTRY

48459245862_f20414cdc3_z.jpg

48459080671_4d7af098df_z.jpg

48459080506_2659396d8c_z.jpg

48459245512_d824be3e66_z.jpg

48459080161_98e3ed062b_z.jpg

48459079991_d377a315ef_z.jpg

48459080356_745439fff1_z.jpg

It's been awhile since I've entered in a LEC.

My theme here is a pair of Multimatic Racing Mustangs in Coca-Cola liveries. The GT3 Mustang wearing the regular Coca-Cola colors is a livery I done a short while ago that went along with 3 other Mustang liveries as part of a 4-car team. The Coca-Cola Zero Mustang is a GT4 car that I made for this competition to act as a Multimatic Junior entry to complement its 4 GT3 siblings.​

I suppose there are a few alternate realities I've created for the Bose SRT Motorsports Team!
1) - Dodge have a Formula 1 team.
2) - They rescued Esteban Ocon away from Mercedes limbo to drive for them.
3) - They have resurrected their SRT racing program with the GT4 "Viper Series UK"
4) - My favourite, Tio Ellinas has moved over from the Porsche GT3 Cup
and most importantly 5) - I own a racing design company :D

Last edited:
Stunning pair!

Nice team. Since the two Lexus looks very similar, if that was me, I would make one blue on white and the other white on blue to differentiate them while keeping the same design.

That’s a nice idea Cytoria! It would probably look really cool. Might try it offline.

I will most likely keep them as is though, to maintain the ocean wave covering the rear of the car in blue color.
However, I consider making another change to the number board of the Gr.3 version to align it with the GT300-class template. Would align better and also make it easier to separate the two different classes.

Two quick questions:
*1: Are we restricted to solely 2 cars? I wanted to do 3 Amuse-related ones.
*2: On the livery topic, mine will be related to an Amuse racing team. Amuse is a real life tuning company but my livery is made out of a fantasy, original "slash" design. Is this allowed?

Two quick questions:
*1: Are we restricted to solely 2 cars? I wanted to do 3 Amuse-related ones.
*2: On the livery topic, mine will be related to an Amuse racing team. Amuse is a real life tuning company but my livery is made out of a fantasy, original "slash" design. Is this allowed?

Hi buddy, I am fine with anyone doing 3 cars but 2 of the 3 will need to be in the same Shiretoko/white sands photos because we already have a lot of photos for each entry this round. In addition, the 3 cars must be from different racing classes.

As for your 2nd question yes that is fine, the stipulation is no replicas but if they are fantasy I'm cool with that.

Last edited:
Thanks for the quick answer @KK78!
Hopefully I'll have them done by the weekend. Can I post one that is already finished, or must I post all the cars in one go? :cheers:

Stunning pair!

Nice team. Since the two Lexus looks very similar, if that was me, I would make one blue on white and the other white on blue to differentiate them while keeping the same design.

I agree, I very much had this idea in mind when I set the theme, my original inspiration was Red Bull/Toro Rosso which you know are the same stable but look materially different because of the use of colours/alternate themes

Thanks for the quick answer @KK78!
Hopefully I'll have them done by the weekend. Can I post one that is already finished, or must I post all the cars in one go? :cheers:

Please post them all at the same time 👍 Your 'Final Entry' all needs to be in one post, we don't really do early design shots or works in progress because the thread would be 10 pages long before too long!

Back