The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 36 (Your Racing Stable) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 157 comments
The year is 2020. With the new Hypercar regulations in place, AMG have decided to enter in the 24 Hours of Le Mans with Horacio Pagani as Special
Advisor.

The cars used are the Pagani Zonda R LM, with minimal modifications to aerodynamics and bodywork as it is already more than fit for the race track. After the dismal results of competition Zondas at Le Mans '03 Pagani decided to seek factory help of AMG for laying an assault at the famed 24 Hours race. More AMG parts are used throughout the whole car, supplementing the near stock AMG M120 5.9 litre, V12 engine producing 750 BHP. Weight is at 1100kg due to lightweight carbon-composite Bodywork and engine, and the lightweight Rays 57Ultimate wheels help a lot. Michelin tyres are also used.

A new LMP2 car was also developed by AMG, based on an Oreca 07 chassis powered by a tuned version of the 3.9 litre V8 M178 engine from the AMG GT R which produces 690 BHP.

FINAL ENTRY

Here it is I'm proud to present the Sonnaville Racing Team. This team is dedicated to my Grand Father who was in the past an enthusiastic Rally Driver. With his love for Italian cars mostly drove with an Alfa Romeo or Lancia. His favorites in which he drove were the Lancia Fulvia HF and Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA. For that reason why I chose an Italian brand to emphasize this connection.

Both cars have a matching design which is closely related. Being Dutch I worked with the colors of the Dutch flag. I used different effects on the paint to create depth. If you look closely on both roofs you can see Clovers, this is part of the family weapon. On the side, I used black mat paint to emphasize the red on the car. The difficult part was to keep the mat look and feel when I was pasting extra decals on the side. I tried the Sonnaville name with different opacity (seethrough) to deflect the high gloss of the decals keep the mat effect.

A racing team isn't a racing team without its own suit zo in the second spoiler you will find the matching racing suit and helmet with the cars!

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.3

Click on the image to go directly to the livery. Don't forget to leave a like, comment and/or share.

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.3

Helmet

Racing Suit

Last edited:
Team Dram Turismo, A brief history.

Team Dram Turismo are a unique outfit in two important regards.

1: They use single malt Scotch Whisky to fuel their cars, breakfasts & drivers drink dispensers.

2: They have never been allowed to start a race in their entire history.

Most common reasons for disqualification range from, drunk & disorderly, urinating in a public place, behaviour unbecoming of a gentleman, being very tired & emotional & so on & so on...

The most notorious incident happened at Brands Hatch when a long-running dispute with Square Go Racing relating to, "Whose pint that was" finally boiled over on the grid with both teams crews, drivers & bosses setting right about each other live on ITV4.

Scuffles & pitched battles spread throughout the whole paddock & sections of the crowd. Eventually the riot squad was sent in to restore law & order & have a marvellous old time thumping people senseless.

The race had to be abandoned & because Team Dram Turismo were on pole they were declared the winners & got their only points in their history without so much as starting an engine.

At post race/brawl analysis on ITV4, A dishevelled Louise Goodman brandishing a large ITV microphone with suspiciously large dents in it turned to co host Steve Rider and said "Well 🤬 me Steve! You just couldn't make this kind of **** up, could you?"

Battle cry: Make that a large one.

Team motto: This is one small drink for man. One giant hangover for mankind.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
Once again, and despite the 3 weeks, I’m short in time...

Edit : Here they are...

Harman / Schneider Racing Team M6 GT3 & M4 GT4

Mr. Harman is the founder of Harman Logistics, one of the major transport companies in the world. His passion for motorsports leads him to team up with Schneider to create a race team.

He wanted a bold livery, so he ask the designer to focus more on the base design than sponsors at first, since the car will mostly feature his own company. They ended up with these « shards » of yellow and black over a silver base (W2 liquid metallic paint), which reminds of the company’s colours.

The cars will compete in the VLN series. The M6 is the « professional » car of the team, hence the more sophisticated design and the meaner look with black wheels, while the M4 is simplier (this one is more symmetric) and funnier. In fact it’s made for the team owner and his friend so they race within the series.

The #6 stand for M6, while #431 refers to the M4 and its 431 hp (the numbers are shorter for the top class and use more digits for the lower race classes).

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Hyundai GENESIS Gr.3
SuperForumula SF 19

Ho-Jun - 호 준 - Racing is an Italian and Korean racing team. 호 준 is the Korean name of my baby boy, which means courage and wisdom, cause his grand-mother is South Korean. Secondary sponsors are italian cause my gran-father is Italian too.
These cars are the summary of my little family. I tried an other car with a Citroen GT as base, a French, Korean and Italian team but the result was not good enough.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Team Virgin Racing Porsche.

VRP Cayman GT4

VPR 911 RSR GT3

VRP Cayman GT4

VRP 911RSR GT3

Team Virgin Racing Porsche GT

:cheers:

Links to gallery.

Updated post with links :cheers:.

Looking forward to these late entries arriving :D.

People could always tweak and update their designs or their pictures until I launch the poll one or two days after the « official » closure of the competition.

We’re just having fun and there is nothing to win except good friends!

I was not complaining, I just took the deadline more seriously, I guess.

Team Dram Turismo, A brief history.

Team Dram Turismo are a unique outfit in two important regards.

1: They use single malt Scotch Whisky to fuel their cars, breakfasts & drivers drink dispensers.

2: They have never been allowed to start a race in their entire history.

Most common reasons for disqualification range from, drunk & disorderly, urinating in a public place, behaviour unbecoming of a gentleman, being very tired & emotional & so on & so on...

The most notorious incident happened at Brands Hatch when a long-running dispute with Square Go Racing relating to, "Whose pint that was" finally boiled over on the grid with both teams crews, drivers & bosses setting right about each other live on ITV4.

Scuffles & pitched battles spread throughout the whole paddock & sections of the crowd. Eventually the riot squad was sent in to restore law & order & have a marvellous old time thumping people senseless.

The race had to be abandoned & because Team Dram Turismo were on pole they were declared the winners & got their only points in their history without so much as starting an engine.

At post race/brawl analysis on ITV4, A dishevelled Louise Goodman brandishing a large ITV microphone with suspiciously large dents in it turned to co host Steve Rider and said "Well 🤬 me Steve! You just couldn't make this kind of **** up, could you?"

Battle cry: Make that a large one.

Team motto: This is one small drink for man. One giant hangover for mankind.
Brilliant! :lol:👍

"Picture the scene: The other week there, down Brands for the GTs. I'm driving like Ayrton ******* Senna by the way. Givin' the boy here the tannin' of a lifetime. So it comes to down to the last lap, the deciding mile of the whole weekend. I'm on the softs and he's slidin' in the corners looking all ****** biscuit-a***d. When this lapped 🤬 comes up. Obviously ******* fancies himself, like. Starts bumping into me. Aimin' for me, right ******* at me, as if to say, "Come ahead Square Go." You ken me, I'm not the type of 🤬 that goes looking for ******* bother, like, but at the end of the day I'm the 🤬 with the Lexus and he can get the fat end in his bumper any time he ******* wanted like. So I squares up, casual like. What does the hard 🤬 do? Or the so-called hard 🤬? S***es it. Slows down his car, turns, and gets the **** out of there. And after that, well, the race was mine."

"Picture the scene: The other week there, down Brands for the GTs. I'm driving like Ayrton ******* Senna by the way. Givin' the boy here the tannin' of a lifetime. So it comes to down to the last lap, the deciding mile of the whole weekend. I'm on the softs and he's slidin' in the corners looking all ****** biscuit-a***d. When this lapped 🤬 comes up. Obviously ******* fancies himself, like. Starts bumping into me. Aimin' for me, right ******* at me, as if to say, "Come ahead Square Go." You ken me, I'm not the type of 🤬 that goes looking for ******* bother, like, but at the end of the day I'm the 🤬 with the Lexus and he can get the fat end in his bumper any time he ******* wanted like. So I squares up, casual like. What does the hard 🤬 do? Or the so-called hard 🤬? S***es it. Slows down his car, turns, and gets the **** out of there. And after that, well, the race was mine."

Gunther Steiner, is that you? :D

FINAL ENTRY

Hyundai Ho-Jun Racing Gr. 3

Hyundai Ho-Jun SuperForumula Team SF 19

I edit my post with the pictures.

Ho-Jun - 호 준 - Racing is an Italian and Korean racing team. 호 준 is the Korean name of my baby boy, which means courage and wisdom, cause his grand-mother is South Korean. Secondary sponsors are italian cause my gran-father is Italian too.
These cars are the summary of my little family. I tried an other car with a Citroen GT as base, a French, Korean and Italian team but the result was not good enough.

Back