Individual Correction:
Saturation: 100%
Brightness: 500
Contrast: 250
Highlight: 0

Car Effects:
Brightness 120

You need to follow these image settings
I think you can tweak some of the car settings to match the real color of the car. In the "racing scars" LEC my car was way too dark with these settings, in the F1 2025 LEC there were also a few cars with a bad lighting

White sands 1&9

Zoom: around 90mm at stock position
Aperture: f/32
Exposure Correction: +1.0
Shutter Speed: 1/1
Single AF on the A-pillar/mirror

Temperature: 6500
Color Cast Correction: 0.025

Screen Effect: Background Mask
Individual Correction:
Saturation: 100%
Brightness: 500
Contrast: 250
Highlight: 0

Car Effects:
Brightness 120

You need to follow these image settings
Just upped the brightness of the car as it looked to dark otherwise. Was shot on white sands 9, will change it to 01, looks way brighter.

Edited original post with updated photos

Last edited:
Hopefully the resolutions are okay.
I used the GTPlanet media method instead of the Flickr method, but I had no option to rescale to 640 pixels.

Not really much to say about this. I discussed with @Popenna about she wanting to enter and mentioned her backpack would be a cool thing to replicate. She wasn't too excited by it so I decided to use that idea as my entry :D
Masking the intake vent and the mirrors with the white frame was a huge pain in the ass tho 🤬

Here's how the actual backpack looks:
Fila%20Fila%20BACKPACK%20Tagesrucksack%20coral%20blush%20WL03561_3[1].jpg

Dowload (the livery, not the backpack :lol:)

Enjoy! :)

Hey @teensonacid how do you do that scratch effect on the side of the car? is it one decal or multiple decals?
multiple. there's 3 or 4 i usually use. i just duplicate, recolour, stretch etc to get them to look the way i want. nothing too technical really

i'm so torn. I have one livery done, and another in progress. the one i have completed is, imo probably too simple for the comp, although i really do love minimalist feel of this street car

The other that i'm working on is a track car with a much more elaborate livery. I'm going to have to finish it before i decide which to submit for my final entry. What do you guys think of the street car?

Last edited:
What do you guys think of the street car?
Very honestly : it’s not on par with what you are capable of.

I mean, for 28 rounds now, you made graphic and stylish liveries, and were one of the few who dared to use « real » pink. Without too much pressure, now that it is « your » theme (I thought that the second I read Noisy’s title), you can’t just slam a Nismo sticker on the side of an old Silvia and call it a day. Leave it for a Sunday Cup 2.0 theme, you (and we) deserve better than that!

:cheers:

I mean, for 28 rounds now, you made graphic and stylish liveries, and were one of the few who dared to use « real » pink. Without too much pressure, now that it is « your » theme (I thought that the second I read Noisy’s title), you can’t just slam a Nismo sticker on the side of an old Silvia and call it a day. Leave it for a Sunday Cup 2.0 theme, you (and we) deserve better than that!

Let’s not forget the two pink cars I’ve entered excluding this one :lol:

I’m hoping to see some street cars in this round.... far too many racing car LEC’s at the moment to be honest

Thanks for the wake up call. I appreciate it

Hello! First post here, but I've been a lurker for a long time! After seeing most liveries here, I figured I just had to finally make an account and begin posting here! I've been working on something in my spare time, hopefully I can post it in the thread either today or tomorrow. Great liveries from everyone! :)

MMX
I knew my theme, when I seen that pink was a requirement for this LEC. I know women who have had to deal with this, and Breast Cancer Awareness month, is next month. The idea here is, an amateur drifter, with a strong commitment to a worthy charity. Naturally a good fit for a BCA livery, is a car with a woman's name, and I also know a very kind woman with that name. Not much else to say about it, I'm no word smith. Hope you like it.

Edit to add livery link...https://www.gran-turismo.com/us/gts...lery/all/livery/1445033/1/8143173340101641777

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Mistral Motorsport NSX GT3 Evo

EDIT: Updated with less white around the diffuser/exhausts. Special thanks to @SmokeyMR2 for the last-minute feedback; I had an inkling that the original rear end looked a little too cluttered.

Link (original).
Link (updated).

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Mistral Motorsport NSX GT3 Evo

Link.
For this entry, I decided to revisit one of my more popular custom liveries, based around in-game fantasy brand Mistral Motorsport, while introducing a fresh design that would suit the NSX well. This is actually the sixth Mistral livery I have created and shared on my gallery, not including revisions or special variants, and envisions a possible customer livery for GT and endurance racing championships in the GT3 category.

What’s up?
Someone posted their main pics without following the rules, then updated them 👍

Just getting frustrating because great liveries where being undone by people just not bothering to follow the rules. But we’re good now

49ADFBF7-75CB-46E4-897E-5904840C7D52.jpeg

Team Kunimitsu is proud to team up with The Button Trust and Pink for Papa to raise awareness and support for The Japanese Cancer Association.

For the Suzuka Super GT we have re-liveried our iconic Raybrig NSX in the Pink for Papa colour scheme, complete with branding for support of our charity partners. The team will be auctioning off full garages access for the 2019 Suzuka Super GT race.

To take part you can sign up at our on site hospitality centre, the auction will happen before second practice. Alternatively you can donate to The Jenson Button Trust’s via the official website below:

https://www.jensonbutton.com/the-jenson-button-trust/

————————​

Ok so I actually missed the part of the rules that said ‘no replicas’!!! That said my logic was that I wanted to do as realistic as possible car as I’ve become disinterested in totally made up teams/designs etc.

So I was scratching my head trying to think of what I could do, then it dawned on me. Jenson Button did a whole Pink for Papa thing when his father passed. So, with Jenson the reigning Super GT Champion I figured I would combine the two and turn his 2019 Super GT entry Pink!
Once I’d done this I included the Jenson Button Trust logo’s along with his Pink for Papa Smurf icon and regional (Japanese) cancer charity logo’s.

I hope it’s not in violation of the rules, it wasn’t my intent to cause issues, I’d just not fully read the rules, like a clot!

Last edited:

So after running off the rails a little thinking a minimalist street car was going to be enough, and having @Cytoria set me straight (thankyou) I continued on with my track car for this LEC instead of submitting a street car.

This GT-R livery sees the evolution of the OTAKU style liveries i've created since I first bought GTS. Back then I was using in game decals to produce the slashed/mech effect that served as the base of the livery. I've since stopped being lazy and uploaded my own logos, camos and mech shapes so that i can create the look i was always aiming for. Subtle differences in the colour levels of the decals help give it a layered effect, and as usual, end up with a black tail end. Overall i'm pretty happy with how this is looking. I may edit a little but not alot. I still have another bonus shot to upload, probably a family/evolution group shot to show the progression of the brand's livery style.
Cheers!

Back