The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 44 (New Breed) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 96 comments
@D-Max @Raphaele Don't worry about it. Life comes first. We'd all rather see you sorting yourselves out and living better lives from your spare time (if any exists) than struggling and rushing an entry just for the sake of entering. This competition isn't going away any time soon, so take all the time you need. (Not saying that to make voting easier, I promise :lol:) :cheers:
Well said. I once entered "just for the sake of entering" in the "Speed King Comp". The result in the poll: zero votes!

You are right, some of us are being pampered by voters more than others... anyway, most of the time I have fun in the comps no matter what the poll may bring.
If we were here just for the win we wouldn't be more than 10 seeing the quality of the best liveries I see each week! :D

I come mostly for the pleasure I have making liveries and to share them with you, thanks to the new ideas you give us with each new theme. :) :gtpflag:

But I have to admit that being 2nd ex aequo at this moment makes me follow the actual poll quite nervously! :D

Last edited:
If we were here just for the win we wouldn't be more than 10 seeing the quality of the best liveries I see each week! :D

I come mostly for the pleasure I have making liveries and to share them with you, thanks to the new ideas you give us with each new theme. :) :gtpflag:

But I have to admit that being 2nd ex aequo at this moment I'm following the actual poll quite nervously! :D
Same as it’s very tight at the top

Back