The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 44 (New Breed) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 96 comments
I'll try to get the right shots up on this tonight, but for now:
4971983891294357033_23.jpg

unfortunately the game is updating (99+ hours )
so I’ll have to sit this one out.

2020 Nissan GT-R LM Nismo 'A New Nismo'

For 35 years, Nissan's motorsport division have been bringing out the best performance from their road cars for wherever their intended home may be: either on the street or on the track. Their work with the GT-R lineage in particular is the stuff of legend, but we all knew that ;D. Recently though, Nismo's work and popularity are being overshadowed by the increasing performance of other manufacturers (e.g. the Porsche & Lambo Nurburgring lap times) and Nismo's experimental but unsuccessful GT-R LM run at Le Mans in 2015. Add to this the ever increasing pressure of climate change and the effect that all automobiles have on pollution, not just race vehicles; and you have a bleak future for the motorsport brand.

Or not. Enter 'A New Nismo'. Not just a new car but a new, reformed brand; dedicated to producing the usually contradictory package high performance and lower emissions. Nissan saw the perfect opportunity to showcase Nismo's new modernised stance by joining the upcoming 2020 FIA WEC Hypercar class with none other than the Concept 2020 Vision Gran Turismo, now dubbed the 2020 GT-R LM Nismo. This race car sports an electric-dominant hybrid powerplant conforming with the new regulations, along with new active aerodynamics. Drivers listed are Jann Mardenborough, Max Chilton and Olivier Pla who raced the #23 GT-R LM Nismo in 2015. The tristar patterning displayed along the car is taken from the interior design, and for this entry it is meant to show that Nismo still has a direction/future. The words shown are to reflect what Nismo's reformation is supposed to mean.

Livery Link: https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/user/livery/8946331/1/6133990659876455457

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

Final Entry Livery, Gran Turismo Community Direct Link:
Peugeot Sport WEC LMH 2022 (No. 9)

Peugeot Sport is set to return to the 24 Heures du Mans in 2022. This Vision Gran Turismo celebrates the iconic fighting lion of Peugeot. Enjoy.

For those interested, I created two alternative color liveries with varying racing numbers listed below. If you wish to review additional scenes and larger resolutions for this livery concept, you may do so within my Bēhance portfolio, also listed below. Thank you.

Alternative Liveries, Gran Turismo Community Direct Links:
Peugeot Sport WEC LMH 2022 (No. 8)
Peugeot Sport WEC LMH 2022 (No. 7)

Bēhance, Taylor Alexander
Peugeot Sport WEC LMH 2022 Livery Concept

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
So here is my take. I wanted to put my hands on the new jaaag and made a le mans racer out of it. I have to say, this car doesn't help you to find lines. It's all so smooth, very beautiful but really hard to make something out of it. First I made something shouty but it wasn't really suiting the car. It wants to be treated like a lady. So I created something more elegant but still futuristic. Well, I tried at least:)

Last edited:
So here is my take. I wanted to put my hands on the new jaaag and made a le mans racer out of it. I have to say, this car doesn't help you to find lines. It's all so smooth, very beautiful but really hard to make something out of it. First I made something shouty but it wasn't really suiting the car. It wants to be treaded like a lady. So I created something more elegant but still futuristic. Well, I tried at least:)
Works for me :drool: Nicely done!

:cheers:

- - END OF THIS ROUND - -

The poll is up here!

Althought we may miss some usual partners (@Raphaele , @D-Max , @Noisy ...), I'm very happy to see 24 entries for this theme for quite underloved cars! Thank you for your participation!
I was trying to get something but I just couldn’t manage. A lot going on in life which supplied some major mental block!

@D-Max @Raphaele Don't worry about it. Life comes first. We'd all rather see you sorting yourselves out and living better lives from your spare time (if any exists) than struggling and rushing an entry just for the sake of entering. This competition isn't going away any time soon, so take all the time you need. (Not saying that to make voting easier, I promise :lol:) :cheers:

Back