The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 47 (Gran Turismo Underground) - CLOSED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cytoria
  • 143 comments
  • 12,834 views
I feel the RE Amemiya is cheating the odds slightly

spoiler, diffuser, canards

While I can understand your feelings about this, our host for this weeks theme has decided it will be fine.
 
this is so on point..imagine a chrome finish instead of matte tho

Thank you :D

Yeah, I tried it, but it looked somewhat out of good taste, I decided to give it a gorgeous matte green neon finish.

If I get more than 1 vote for this, I will make a chromstyled version of it specially for you :O
 
Maybe it’s for the best I binned the S2000 design. It was almost exactly this.
I'm sure you'll think of something cool, also used this car is it felt perfect for this theme.
 
I'm sure you'll think of something cool, also used this car is it felt perfect for this theme.

It is perfect for the theme.
I’ve already posted mine.
It’s the Street Fighter GTR.
 
I hope we don‘t see lots of cars used multiple times and somebody not using a JDM car :lol:

I‘ve used the TT quite a bit before moving on to the 3000GT *hint*
 
Last edited:
A question for the host @Nuschel01.

Although I've not entered this before...
7070664615621821481_23.jpg
...I did enter more or less the same livery on the Amuse S2K in a previous comp. Would this be acceptable for this round, on the off chance I don't get anything else ready?

:cheers:
 
FINAL ENTRY


Via​
So I managed to dig out an old screen shot from 2006 for one of the cars I used. Man this thing looks horrible and I’ve no idea what’s on the side of this nightmare, but yeah... ‘enjoy’
 
I might be joining this one, but not sure if my thing mixed between drift car and NFS thing hahahaha
 
Back