The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 47 (Gran Turismo Underground) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 143 comments
FINAL ENTRY

Is this the kind of thing you're looking for? It's not as neon-y as I expected it to turn out when I began...

I forgot to give any kind of info on my design...
The dragon is from the newly-formed XFL team Seattle Dragons. I've recently been creating liveries for all 8 teams in the league as, even though I don't care about the XFL at all (it's run by WWE boss Vince McMahon and only lasted one season when he tried it in 2001), I do like a lot of the logos and colourways they've come up with.
The Dragon seems to fit well with this gaudy, aggressive theme pretty well I think.

Last edited:
I just realized that in a few decades this kind of style could be called "vintage" :scared:

Oh dear, you could be right. You point at one of these at a car show and say "*name of your child*, when I was young this was cool, we even made movies with cars styled like this!" And the next afternoon you sit there with your kid watching F&F like you and your dad enjoyed Days of Thunder or Bandit...

Finally not sure to have time to do something for this round, I'll try but I won't promise anything.

Edit : I'm gonna try to update this one, I think the base is quite accurate with the theme.

I made it but found myself unsatisfied with, so it could be the good opportunity to make something still ugly, but fitting the theme! :D

8142509303201268224_23.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Edit : I'm gonna try to update this one, I think the base is quite accurate with the theme.

I made it but found myself unsatisfied with, so it could be the good opportunity to make something still ugly, but fitting the theme! :D

8142509303201268224_23.jpg
Didn't have time yesterday... :(

All I can do is trying to do something fast tonight or tomorrow morning but I don't want to ask for a delay each week...

Didn't have time yesterday... :(

All I can do is trying to do something fast tonight or tomorrow morning but I don't want to ask for a delay each week...

What’s that?
“The server was down and then you had to install the update”

reckon you should be allowed get that entry in...

Back