The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 55 (Icons Revisited) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 291 comments
We want to see something « disturbing » or even « heretic » here

I liked my first entry even if I saw the same design on a 458, thanks to @Slender_Man I've thought about the black version and I think it looked good but it wasn't disturbing nor heretic enough to my opinion, so I decided to go with what I thought about this night.

An iconic Renault livery on his probably most important French's rival car would perfectly fit @Cytoria 's idea!

Hope you'll like this idea.

Last edited:
I‘d say we split polls when there are more than 50 entries, everything else keeps one poll

Looks like my post was deleted. Oh well. I was literally asking whether my livery would be suitable for the competition. So I can't even ask questions in this thread? It wasn't intended be an entry.

Sorry I felt asleep last night :embarrassed:

So it will be one poll, with 5 votes, and you pick only 3 if you wish. Makes things easier for everyone I guess.

Looks like my post was deleted. Oh well. I was literally asking whether my livery would be suitable for the competition. So I can't even ask questions in this thread? It wasn't intended be an entry.
I can’t see your previous post but I didn’t delete anything myself. Feel free to PM me with your question and you can sneak in if it’s fine!

I can’t see your previous post but I didn’t delete anything myself. Feel free to PM me with your question and you can sneak in if it’s fine!
I removed it as I don't think there should be livery photos posted in thread that aren't entries.

I removed it as I don't think there should be livery photos posted in thread that aren't entries.
Like so many do. :D I almost did too (not this one) but last I saw a post like this.

- - END OF THIS ROUND - -​

:bowdown:

46 entries.

I knew it will be a fun theme but I've never expected that much... Thank you all for being in. There are so many great designs, whether it be by their own technical quality or the originality of the idea.

To all the new people joining for this particular round, I just want to say that you shouldn't be discouraged if you don't get many votes. It's always hard to choose the few entries we can vote for, let alone with so many contestants. The previous competitions have shown that everyone stand a chance at one time or another, so keep going. That also applies to our more "usual" entrants as well.

Thank you again so much.

The poll is online here :
POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 55 (Icons Revisited) - OPEN

I've made the hard part of compiling 46 posts, now you'll have the even harder task to vote for them!

Good luck! :cheers:

:gtpflag:

Yeah so you deleted the post before anyone had a chance to respond. Nice.
It was up for 7 hours, you then didn't notice for 3 days.

If you want to enter the livery, then enter it. If there was something wrong with it, then you would have been told.

Putting in GTSport images, in the the same front 3/4 rear 3/4 shots of a final entry just confuses. It's hard enough already for @Cytoria to go through and collate the nearly 50 entries without ones that are almost but not quite entries.

Yes, I should probably have put them in spoiler tags. but then you should have done that in the first place.

Back