The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 56 (Masters of the Green Hell) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 171 comments
Back in 2020 the corona crisis had a massive impact on Lufthansa. It's 2021 now and tourism is still having a hard time. Therefore Lufthansa tries everything they can to get us back traveling. This year they are even promoting themselves with an own VLN-Team. Let's hope the best for them.

"Being no strangers to Motorsports and after an already interesting collaboration with Slightly Mad Studios in Project CARS 2, Hot Wheels would decide to take it one step further and field one of two Mercedes AMG GT3s for the 2018 Nürburgring 24 Hours with assistance from AMG Performance Team HTP Motorsport. Now the Hot Wheels Liveried Mercedes would come to life on the race track and take on one of the world's most demanding Races."

Last edited:
Always love an R8, but isn't this a replica livery (I could be wrong)?

It is inspired by various BWT liveries from last year (as @Cytoria has rightly guessed), but I think that it is sufficiently different from Mücke Motorsport’s R8, which you must be thinking of. I was looking more at Porsche liveries when I made this. But if the powers that be judge it to be a replica, I’d be happy to withdraw it. :)

FINAL ENTRY

Looks more like the DTM entry than the 24hr entry, with the block colour rear end elements of the F1 car.
"Inspired by"?

Edit: Ah I see, it's the Porsche Supercup.

BWT Porsche Supercup.jpg

Last edited:
It is inspired by various BWT liveries from last year (as @Cytoria has rightly guessed), but I think that it is sufficiently different from Mücke Motorsport’s R8, which you must be thinking of. I was looking more at Porsche liveries when I made this. But if the powers that be judge it to be a replica, I’d be happy to withdraw it. :)

Yeah I did a quick look and could only find similar liveries which is why I wasn't sure :P :cheers:

- - END OF THIS ROUND - -​

We close this round with more than 30 entries again! Thank you all for your participation.

Unfortunately my work load didn’t allow me to enter this round, which is a shame considering the amount of VLN and N24 liveries on my profile ;). I need to do all the next rounds if I want to have a chance for the season...

Edit : Poll is up!
POLL : The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 56 (Masters of the Green Hell) - OPEN

Good luck!

Last edited:
Back