The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 64 (Carrera Cup) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Cytoria
  • 90 comments
I think the depth of the sticker is not set enough, the wing is not bent firmly and your photo is from above. see my wing.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/media/porsche-991-gt3-rs-04.68794/
the p is not missing ;)
it's the angle of the shot and the rear wing is curving a little bit.
I think the depth of the sticker is not set enough, the wing is not bent firmly and your photo is from above. see my wing. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/media/porsche-991-gt3-rs-04.68794/

Yeah, I forgot to set the depth limit on a side of wing sticker, so it was covering the P. Doh. I fixed the livery and updated the link, but I'm not redoing the dang bonus pic. Lol

Last edited:
Last edited:
College hasn’t really let me develop a really complex entry but it’s definitely one I’m proud of. I tried something different this time: I usually let my sponsor choice dictate the design of the car, but this time I found a design I liked and picked the sponsors that would fit it. Hopefully it came out as good as I thought it out!

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY
I am wondering where the 996-crew is.... So here is the Caparol Carrera Cup car. I chose Caparol (a wall-paint company) because the logo gives me a nice opportunity to go wild with some colors. Also the 996 looks a bit like an elephant on a diet too. I gave the paint stripes a texture to make it look like real wall paint. Also some splashes here and there. That's it!

Link to livery

Last edited:
p78
I looked at some Benelux cup cars and came up with this.

Most of the sponsors are local to or at least Belgian (bar the boss one, but that seems to be a popular logo in this series, and the tire and oil companies)

Damned,you've beaten me too it,was planning a replica of the original of this livery but you were first.
Nice job BTW ;)
Back to building it from scratch.

FINAL ENTRY

Link

2nd Pic to come
Based my design off of the 000Magazine Pikes Peak entry while using the British Porsche cup decals so all the mandatory sponsors and placings then additional for 000Magazine, the amount of colours on the rear wing is ridiculous in comparison to my previous liveries.

Had to make quite a few decals here, the 000Magazine logos in all its different colours and styles, rare shades and the champion

b-2020%20-%20Pikes%20Peak%20-%20David%20Donner%20and%20No.%20000%20Porsche%20911%20GT2%20RS%20Clubsport%20team%20celebrate%20victory%20in%20the%20Time%20Attack%201%20Division.jpeg

Last edited:
It's definitely taken me longer than normal for this LEC as I was initially stuck without an idea. So first of all I set about looking on Google at the mandatory Carrera cup GB decals. Then I experimented with patterns and colours until I settled on something that I liked. finally I set about with the secondary sponsors still without a "main" sponsor decided upon. Finally I settled on a main sponsor after experimenting with a few different ones and settled on heel tread who make Motorsport inspired socks and have got a few pairs myself (gulf, renown, mini and senna pairs to be exact).

Link
https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gts...lery/all/livery/1632971/1/9160397581599147520

Last edited:
With there being no image yet of the North American Cup plates to be found, I settled for our ally in the great War, the British cup plate. Adrenaline Shoc is an upstart energy drink company here in the US that uses all natural ingredients to power you through your day. The cars livery is a replica of their watermelon flavored drinks' can. The number 5 is significant because watermelon is their 5th flavor. Thinking about doing the rest of the flavors and have an Adrenaline Shoc Carrera Cup. LOL

Back