The GT Sport Livery Editor Competition 77 (Manufacturers) - CLOSED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cytoria
  • 48 comments
  • 10,199 views
It's October, So it's time for a pink livery. My FINAL ENTRY are a pair of Ford Mustangs. With one of my favorite sponsors. Hooters being an American company, I had to put them on an American car. Each car has a different design, but they both complement each other quite well. Pink was chosen because it's the color for breast cancer awareness, and Hooters being an obvious connection for a sponsor. I hope you enjoy them.





 
Last edited:
I need to learn how to code the "spoiler: bonus pictures" popup menu 🤔. But hopefully the format of my entry doesn't suck enough to hurt my chances 🤣
 
DEADLINE :

October 17, 2021 (23:59, CEST/GMT+1)
 
If nobody has any objections, I'm working on something that will fill the poll out a bit. Should have it finished by tomorrow. They're mostly done, I'd just like some time to go over them and make sure I've not missed anything too glaring.
 
If nobody has any objections, I'm working on something that will fill the poll out a bit. Should have it finished by tomorrow. They're mostly done, I'd just like some time to go over them and make sure I've not missed anything too glaring.
Pitter Patter, let's get atter
 
Last edited:
Details: I bugged @Racerx_34 to make me a helmet. He made me three, and I had the idea of doing a VLN-esque livery in the same style on the Gr.4 GT-R. When I saw how well it worked and how easy it was to do I realised I could put it here so I put it on the Gr.3 with an inversion of the colours to evoke the 1991 Bathurst 1000 winner.. Standard Nissan/Nismo factory entries with some of my own usual personal sponsors - Logitech, Sennheiser, GT Omega, GTPlanet, Tiny Changes and the TPC logo in various places. I'm going to do non GT number board versions too, a Nurb 24 one on the Gr.4 and GT World on the Gr.3. I'm surprised at how happy I am with these and how quickly they came together, so hopefully I get a good result on Wednesday.
 
Last edited:
Details: I bugged @Racerx_34 to make me a helmet. He made me three, and I had the idea of doing a VLN-esque livery in the same style on the Gr.4 GT-R. When I saw how well it worked and how easy it was to do I realised I could put it here so I put it on the Gr.3 with an inversion of the colours to evoke the 1991 Bathurst 1000 winner.. Standard Nissan/Nismo factory entries with some of my own usual personal sponsors - Logitech, Sennheiser, GT Omega, GTPlanet, Tiny Changes and the TPC logo in various places. I'm going to do non GT number board versions too, a Nurb 24 one on the Gr.4 and GT World on the Gr.3. I'm surprised at how happy I am with these and how quickly they came together, so hopefully I get a good result on Wednesday.
Scenes if I get beaten by my own concepts 🤣
Nice job
 
dang all entry look soo good, keep it up!
Just if I can join via ACC on PC 🤣
 
Can anyone post a livery competition? Because I find that I enjoy them enough to certainly want more of them - especially with all the great design talent that this place has attracted!
🤘😎
 
Last edited:
Back