The GT Sport Photo Mode Competition 40 (Road to Gr.4) - CLOSED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cytoria
  • 41 comments
  • 2,919 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some awesome entries this week! 👍
 
FINAL ENTRY



It's not much but now I can compete :lol:​
I’ve not seen it at the first sight, but this is a 458 GT3, not a Gr.4, sorry...
 
@Cytoria, 920{:"{E (not for everyone's ears/or eyes) you are right but unfortunately I don't have time to upload another picture........ before tonight
 
@Cytoria, 920{:"{E (not for everyone's ears/or eyes) you are right but unfortunately I don't have time to upload another picture........ before tonight
As there is no time zone for the end of the competition, I usually close it at 10:00 GMT (midday for you) the day after so our US members are assured they can post until midnight for their time zone.
 
- - END OF THIS ROUND - -​

No new entries beyond this post. You can still correct/update your pictures until I launch the poll tonight or tomorrow. @PrinsvOranje this is your last chance to be in 👍

The new theme is out now too.

:gtpflag:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back