The GT4 TGS Movie Thread - New Movies Added!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ALPHA
  • 50 comments
  • 5,920 views
Mr.Kwik
Who cares, this game was being built to be online capable and now that they have officially announced that it wont be the majority of us who have been waiting to race online have been let down by PD once again! You can't even link up anymore! Who gives a damn about how pretty it looks, it's all about the game play and competition which we all know AI cars will never replace a human when it comes to competing. Sorry just venting the new news!!

GT4 offline will support the 6 player LAN party. I.E it uses the network adapter, if you know what tunneling sofware is "which I presume you dont" then a semi smile should be on your face. Because that mean's it should be possible to play GT4 offline online via the LAN party mode with a backdoor luphole. I.E if your in California then you can play against someone in New York.

Look into the thread started by satan-san guy from germany, it has some info posted about tunneling software.
 
bossmonkey20
So, seriously, does anyone what it is?
Nope, this is much like last time with the E3 2004 video, except we knew the songs because they were from GT4 Prologue. Hard luck finding what this song actually is!
 
SIGUEL
The Spoon ITR is back, OMG :dopey: . I can't wait anymore..

LOL, I thought i was gonna be the only one to be happy this car was back.
 
Breathless. Amazing is all I can say.

What I wanted has returned, HIGH SPEED RING, MUSCLE CARS, ETC.

Yet some gorgeous new graphic touches such as Hit Effect, Motion Blur, not to mention some excellent new modes like PHOTOMODE, B-SPEC RACE DIRECTOR.

Thank you KY for Yosemite and the Excellent Nurburgring. 👍 :)

The trailer is superb just to say the ecllent PITCREW Animation.
 
With all these modes it is realy going to take us until the PS3 and GT5 come out! :lol:.........I think KY did this on purpose so we don't moan about the next title in like a year! :)
 
What has to be said has to be said regardless of length. I can't continue to do things your way. I know I'm human and often want public reaction at times, but even I know what's right and what's wrong. Or even what I can take care of and control versus what I cannot take care of and control regardless of what anyone thinks. So let me speak my mind in any way I choose even if it ticks off some people. As long as I'm not threatening the public or threatening the well being of this site, I do what I can to entertain and overall have fun making threads and replies. Having said that, let me move on with this reply.

Alright, I had a chance to view the video concerning the TGS (Tokyo Game Show) video. The video was talking about "over 650 cars," "over 50 tracks," and I think it also said "multiple modes of racing." I wish my computer was faster and had a faster connection on top of being more powerful. But I was very thrilled to see videos than pictures. Sure, I'll still take viewing pictures, but video is how you can see something like this in action. I am so impressed with this game. I mean, look at all the talk about Final Fantasy VII before it came out to the PS1. It took like... 3 or 4 years to finally compile so you can take the guy with a big, wide sword and battle a one-winged angel that executes a 2 or 3-minute long attack. But GT4 has come a long way. We've gone from New York, Tsukuba, Grand Canyon, Fuji, and Citta di Aria... all the way to Hong Kong, El Capitan, and among others, Nurburgring Nordschliefe (of course nowadays, I can finally SPELL "Nordschliefe" now).

I haven't had a chance to review any other videos, but I will in the future and provide my analysis. Thanks again to Alpha for discussion of these videos, meanwhile... I have work to do.
 
GTPlanet, here's an update as I had a chance to view all six Gamespot videos. It was very nice to once again see more GT4 videos. And Alpha, you do get what you pay for. I also seen the video with the translator talking about GT4 online play not happening this year. It will suck ass that it won't happen, and I'm speaking for those who love online play and think it totally outweighs playing solo (there are several discussions in other threads to talk further about this). As far as the other videos go, CobraGT's deal is on the human element. In fact, he liked it so much, he decided months back to put in his signature:

"Gt4 has the human element! Nothing can stop it now!
(undisclosed GTPlanet member) owned!!!1111111111" (in CobraGT's words, of course)

I like what I see, folks. Carry on, players.
 
I filmed like 45 minutes at the TGS until someone told me , no pictures, no video.
So later i checked both tapes i had used at the show. nothing on them.... i will check again, because the camera is borrowed of a friend, but it would seriously suck if they were blank. the game is close anyways, here it's released on the 3rd of december, but i guess you would like to see some more footage.
will see what i can do. or smash the damn camera...
 
JohnBM01
What has to be said has to be said regardless of length. I can't continue to do things your way. I know I'm human and often want public reaction at times, but even I know what's right and what's wrong. Or even what I can take care of and control versus what I cannot take care of and control regardless of what anyone thinks. So let me speak my mind in any way I choose even if it ticks off some people. As long as I'm not threatening the public or threatening the well being of this site, I do what I can to entertain and overall have fun making threads and replies. Having said that, let me move on with this reply.

Alright, I had a chance to view the video concerning the TGS (Tokyo Game Show) video. The video was talking about "over 650 cars," "over 50 tracks," and I think it also said "multiple modes of racing." I wish my computer was faster and had a faster connection on top of being more powerful. But I was very thrilled to see videos than pictures. Sure, I'll still take viewing pictures, but video is how you can see something like this in action. I am so impressed with this game. I mean, look at all the talk about Final Fantasy VII before it came out to the PS1. It took like... 3 or 4 years to finally compile so you can take the guy with a big, wide sword and battle a one-winged angel that executes a 2 or 3-minute long attack. But GT4 has come a long way. We've gone from New York, Tsukuba, Grand Canyon, Fuji, and Citta di Aria... all the way to Hong Kong, El Capitan, and among others, Nurburgring Nordschliefe (of course nowadays, I can finally SPELL "Nordschliefe" now).

I haven't had a chance to review any other videos, but I will in the future and provide my analysis. Thanks again to Alpha for discussion of these videos, meanwhile... I have work to do.


It's Nordschleife,lol. ;)
 
Okay. Maybe I can at least PRONOUNCE it now. Care to counterattack? :lol:
 
amuSe
I filmed like 45 minutes at the TGS until someone told me , no pictures, no video.
So later i checked both tapes i had used at the show. nothing on them.... i will check again, because the camera is borrowed of a friend, but it would seriously suck if they were blank. the game is close anyways, here it's released on the 3rd of december, but i guess you would like to see some more footage.
will see what i can do. or smash the damn camera...
I hope you can get us the footage if you can 👍
 
Okay, I had a chance to view both of the TGS videos (you know, the links with two parts to them. Some of the original music from GT3 seem to play. To clarify this, here's a comparison of where I heard certain themes in demo versions of GT4 in comparison to GT3:

SELECT CAR THEME in GT4 = "Tune Shop" theme from GT3
START OF RACE THEME in GT4 = same from GT3
END OF RACE THEME in GT4 = same from GT3

I would like to hear some more original tracks for the certain outside themes. I normally like jazzy music with some light techno, or what about some heavenly, sweet music perhaps? Think about shopping for cars and coming across the Fina McLaren or the Toyota GT-One and hearing a lovely theme. Of course in my "Menu and Presentation Considerations" thread in these forums, I mentioned that racing cars get a classical theme that gets remixed into techno music.

By the way, I liked the "Tune Shop" theme from GT3. And as far as the videos themselves go, they present some very nice features. It's a nice thing to see the different features in work. I love Tokyo, Japan, and Shibuya is about the most vibrant part of town. I am so fascinated with the Photo Mode. The possiblilties are endless as to how you want to take your picture. That feature can produce SEVERAL magazine covers and ads. Heck, if the "Paint Shop" deal comes true, someone from GTP and make an "official" GTPlanet race car and make several graphics for this site. I'm telling you. This game has something for everyone. Aren't you going to believe me now?
 
Back