The GT5 DLC/Rare Paints database V.3.71 - muscle car link - Upd. 3.6.

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 208 comments

Make this thread sticky or not? - Public vote.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ha I know what your saying but that wouldn't my help my thread .
SLS maybe or a Veyron ?
Veyron is Standard (yeah, it is sooo standard) and I can`t get on Photo Tour with it. :yuck:

SLS sounds good enough for me.

Monatsende
Veyron is Standard (yeah, it is sooo standard) and I can`t get on Photo Tour with it. :yuck:

SLS sounds good enough for me.

Hey mate theres a free slot tomorrow , what do you want ;)
To show our appreciation of this thread ;)

Hey mate theres a free slot tomorrow , what do you want ;)
To show our appreciation of this thread ;)

Thank god there is this thread. So I had a quick look and decision is made so fast.
I would appreciate a Ferrari F40 in Fluorescence-005 with 5-stars rims in Japanese-001.
Thanks a lot. 👍

I think almost every car would look good in the DLC paints.
Well, there are colours which are looking better on certain cars, I guess. It`s a question of taste though. :D

Wait for them Pasteltones... You`ll love it. :lol:

:drool:.. Just a question, when you buy the DLC (complete pack or seperate) Do you instantly unlock whats available in the content? or do you have to win each thing seperatly? e.g the paints or the cars? :dunce: If you have to win it.. It's a bit pointless :scared:.

:drool:.. Just a question, when you buy the DLC (complete pack or seperate) Do you instantly unlock whats available in the content? or do you have to win each thing seperatly? e.g the paints or the cars? :dunce: If you have to win it.. It's a bit pointless :scared:.

Instant access. Ready to use. ;)👍

the GT JAPONESE 10 dlc paint looks a bit like Gold metalic
Well, Chrome-010 really looks like Chrome Gold (You meant Chrome Gold not Gold Metallic, right?) - Seems to be the same colour with another sticker on it.

JAPANESE-010 is different, darker.

Instant access. Ready to use. ;)👍

Well, Chrome-010 really looks like Chrome Gold (You meant Chrome Gold not Gold Metallic, right?) - Seems to be the same colour with another sticker on it.

JAPANESE-010 is different, darker.

no i mean gold metalic

it doesnt look darked (only look in relacionship with a few cuz theres a lot of diferent Gold metalic)

Nice work, Monatsende! 👍

That`s the reason why I started this project that cost my weekend. :lol:

You should really receive payment for all the effort put into making all these nice high-quality pics. So let me contribute, and send you a tradeable premium car of your choice, painted in the DLC color of your choice, with the rims of your choice, and rims painted in the DLC color of your choice. I'll be able to send it next week (together with the RUF I still owe you). ;)

👍 for the hard work and the weekend you sacrificed to help the community!

Nice work, Monatsende! 👍

You should really receive payment for all the effort put into making all these nice high-quality pics. So let me contribute, and send you a tradeable premium car of your choice, painted in the DLC color of your choice, with the rims of your choice, and rims painted in the DLC color of your choice. I'll be able to send it next week (together with the RUF I still owe you). ;)

👍 for the hard work and the weekend you sacrificed to help the community!

Awww, you make me blush... :embarrassed:

Do you think it would be helpful to add a Matte paints section?

For orientation purpose it would not be bad to have a actual picture with the color from all mygt paints...

For orientation purpose it would not be bad to have a actual picture with the color from all mygt paints...
:lol:
Okay, I`m on vacation for the next 2.5 years. I will be back then with the ULTIMATE COLOUR DATABASE with ALL PAINTS ON ALL CARS.
:lol:

HAHAAHAA, I have a few holiday days left at work, I can take a week off, and come help you. :)

Awesome work Monatsende!

Just a question: i'm going to buy the DLC, i'll have just ONE paint for each type that i could use once or i'll have access to all paints and i could use them as many times i want?
Thank you again for your work ;)

Awesome work Monatsende!

Just a question: i'm going to buy the DLC, i'll have just ONE paint for each type that i could use once or i'll have access to all paints and i could use them as many times i want?
Thank you again for your work ;)

100 paints, one time useable :(

A very sad DLC story to tell about...

Yeah, Outeke said already, one chip of each paint. You use it, it`s gone. So if you want to keep you chips to send painted cars you have to use the USB trick to get the painted car out and keep your chip.

And if you want to keep you chips and drive a DLC painted car you have to trade for the car.
Have a look at my OP. There is a link to a friend of mine who trades DLC painted cars.
👍

Can't you just re download the DLC?
What about delete/redownload?

Nope. It`s another procedure than you know from Stealth/Chromeline cars.

You buy DLC and have to install content ingame at the GT5 main menu.
(You recognized the new button?)

Once installed content is not available anymore.

Once installed content is not available anymore.

To add to this, it's actually tied to your save game. So as soon as you install the DLC, it'll be saved as installed, and you won't be able to install it for a second time with that save. If you lose the save game, however, you can install the DLC again on the new save.

To add to this, it's actually tied to your save game. So as soon as you install the DLC, it'll be saved as installed, and you won't be able to install it for a second time with that save. If you lose the save game, however, you can install the DLC again on the new save.

Thanks for this important detail for all "corrupted savegame" victims.

Back