The GT5 v1.07 Blacklist Thread

• Thread starter Crit
  • 201 comments
... does anyone else notice that a top end racing muffler cost 10,000???
And removing all the compartments on your car cost money (AC, SEATS, ECT)???
You could also clean and change the oil.......
I find all of these funny

I know to FTO Super Touring Car & RX-7 LM's are blacklisted... But has anyone tried trading the Impreza Super Tourinng Car as i've seen them at around 500k???

Did you see it blacklisted on page 1? 💡

... does anyone else notice that a top end racing muffler cost 10,000???
And removing all the compartments on your car cost money (AC, SEATS, ECT)???
You could also clean and change the oil.......
I find all of these funny

I find non-relevant posts funny :boggled:

yes i did but i wasn't sure because it falls under the same class as the FTO which is why i asked lol

ha, you mean 'no you didn't' since the scooby touring isn't blacklisted :sly:
but no worries...
That list is complete, so be sure to use it before committing to trades or if you have any questions about trade-ability.

ha, you mean 'no you didn't' since the scooby touring isn't blacklisted :sly:
but no worries...
That list is complete, so be sure to use it before committing to trades or if you have any questions about trade-ability.

The only cars i need are a few colours of the RX7 LM, FTO Super Touring Car & Impreza Super Touring Car as ive got all the blacklisted cars before update 1.07

I'm missing a couple of the FTO's and RX7's as well :(

But I've got all the suby's.. and they can be traded.

Silly thread title, that's why it didn't show up in the search.

It's a sticky in the marketplace forum, deeming it a must read.
What search is this you speak of sir??

Tried to send Ford GT '02 , didn't work. at UCD cost 999,xxx Cr

MadMax

To clear up some confusion. Some of the used cars under 1mil are untradeable because they have original values at or over 1mil. Now cars such as the S.T.C.s and some rally cars are untradeable.

I was wondering why there seemed to be alot less trading lobby's and this is my answer :/

Last edited by a moderator:
The academy cars are tradeable. But even now....how has it been since that update? 4 months? people are trying to trade the Red Bull or the Veyron or the FGT. :eek:
I mean, come on...!

It sucks big time :/ When I get seriously to GT5 it occurs that the best cars cannot be traded at all and there is limit of daily trades. Why the best things always had to be nerfed just before I start to use them? :(

It sucks big time :/ When I get seriously to GT5 it occurs that the best cars cannot be traded at all and there is limit of daily trades. Why the best things always had to be nerfed just before I start to use them? :(

Yea, I didn't get into the trading ring until after the update, so I missed out on the good cars too. But its all good. Just gotta trade for a bunch of tickets and hope you get some good ones, or keep reloading the save until you do. :sly:

Yea, I didn't get into the trading ring until after the update, so I missed out on the good cars too. But its all good. Just gotta trade for a bunch of tickets and hope you get some good ones, or keep reloading the save until you do. :sly:

This. I think i've gone through the lvl. 23 ticket about a million times for the Nissan R92CP. And yesterday it took me hours to get the Audi R8 Team Playstation from the 2009 ticket.

This. I think i've gone through the lvl. 23 ticket about a million times for the Nissan R92CP. And yesterday it took me hours to get the Audi R8 Team Playstation from the 2009 ticket.

It seems a bit miserable to constantly erase and reload a game save, though.

I've resorted to simply making money on the high paying seasonals. It's easy to race 4-5 rounds and then buy any desirable cars Actually, I've simply bought every car I don't own, and after a few rounds, I'm making at least 500k net every 4 races anyway.

While I'm grinding I am tuning my car and trying now driving lines, instead of sitting in the XMB erasing a game save.

What I'd really really like is if GT5 would just have an over trading program. You put what you want up for trade, it's erased from your gamesave before the trade, and you either get it back or get what you and someone else agreed to trade for it, which is then saved.

One problem with the trading is that some cars were so deflated in value it was difficult to reliably trade. You have two really expensive cars and wish to trade one, but someone else has glitched the system and has 500 of them, so you can't trade for what it's worth anymore.

The GT on PSP had a pretty decent trade system. I'm not seeing why PD can't make this work. You shouldn't even need to be friends with who you're trading with. That adds unnecessary hassle.

There are some things that could be improved in GT5.

There is a race in Seasonal Events called Supercar Festival or something like that. 5th race there is very easy and take only 5.5min and pays up 490k.

The Ferrari Seasonal's Le Mans race is trivially easy to win, and my times are 3:36-3:40. Anything below 4 minutes will win, and you get 504k credits.

An Italia can win without any modifications. An Enzo can win very easily, especially if you increase the camber in the front wheels and know how to brake in a timely manner.

Still, while I do not need money in GT5 anymore, I do have a hard time collecting all the rarest cars. We could use some kind of marketplace system. One that prevents cheating and duping.

Still, while I do not need money in GT5 anymore, I do have a hard time collecting all the rarest cars. We could use some kind of marketplace system. One that prevents cheating and duping.

Indeed. Preferably something in-game. That would be nice.

Joneseydrifts
I have an entry to be blacklisted: fabreze_94, he seems to be scamming people for cars he can easily afford himself.

This is a car list, not a scammer list. Derp.

Back