The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
Alright lads, how about this color?

1996_Buddy_Lazier.jpg

Trying to find a brighter red to match this, while retaining the white stripes on the '13 SRT Viper. Red-Crystal Tintcoat from the CTS-V is the closest I've gotten.
SRT.jpg
Syracuse_2.jpg

Also, I went on a search to find a nice baby-blue to match this V12 Vantage, and closest I've found is Ice Blue on the '11 Mini. Still a little too green.

2012_aston_martin_v12_vantage_gt3_1_1920x1080.jpg
Syracuse_1.jpg

Might wanna try a dark solid red color for the viper.
All the solid reds I've tried make the stripes black. The only other red that I've found to retain the white stripes is the Tesla Red, but it's far too dark.

Thanks guys! Didn't realize there were so many options.

Any ideas on the baby-blue Aston? Looking for something a little lighter.:cheers:

I think Giallo Fly from the Ferrari 246 Dino (I think you can buy one in that color, if not, the 512 BB will have it) might work, or Giallo Modena (any modern Ferrari, but the California is the least expensive) might work.

Couldn't find using search function, any chance any color similar to Aventador Anniversario's Giallo Maggio?
lamborghini-aventador-lp-720-4-50-anniversario_100425480_l.jpg
Or, save yourself gobs of money and buy the awesome Suzuki Swift Sport. Champion Yellow 4 is one of my favourite yellows because of how bright it is. The car itself is a great laugh, too.

Thx guys, I'll try them out. Anniversary yellow is a special pack from anniv edition? I don't think I have or can have it?

I bought the Nuovo Giallo from Dino, matches best.
The others are a little orange-y...thx again for the recommendations :)

Thx guys, I'll try them out. Anniversary yellow is a special pack from anniv edition? I don't think I have or can have it?

I bought the Nuovo Giallo from Dino, matches best.
The others are a little orange-y...thx again for the recommendations :)
The paint was from the gamestop pre order.

Found it kind of. It is the purple on the Mini, Amaranth Pearl.

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_4 by dskywalker01, on Flickr

What car does Imperial Blue come on, and what does it look like?
A Focus of some description. Have a look yourself. There aren't that many Fords.
Which colour is similar to this one?

lamborghini-diablo-12.jpg
Try the black eye purple from the '05 Mini. If not, one of the skylines might have something similar. M.N.P II or M.N.P III might be right.

FUSILLI_36.jpg

need a grey like this, any help guys?
Grigio campo volo from the abarth 500 looks very very similar, but I'm open for suggestion if you have some. ;)

Back