The GT6 Colour Matching Thread

• Thread starter Bo
  • 1,233 comments
Yep, I have the Anniversary Edition (thank you, GameStop). Now I'm just looking for the rest of the color shifts. They're my favorite kind of paint. :lol:
You may or may not still play this game I have no idea as I'm replying to a pretty old post.

However. Camellia Red is sort of a color shift paint. Really cool color. Unfortunately I don't know what car to aquire it from but I'm sure Google or someone in here can help with that. Have a nice day!

You may or may not still play this game I have no idea as I'm replying to a pretty old post.

However. Camellia Red is sort of a color shift paint. Really cool color. Unfortunately I don't know what car to aquire it from but I'm sure Google or someone in here can help with that. Have a nice day!

Yeah, the Camellia Red is one of my favourite colours. You can get it from purchasing the Mazda RX-8 Concept 👍

From the aventador?

@Tominacus

Sorry I didn't respond. Verde Ithica is from the Murcielago LP 640.

Roo
A couple of Ferrari 250s I'm trying to match:

Firstly, the car Stirling Moss drove in 1961, painted in Rob Walker Racing blue. I've currently got it painted in Blu Scuro Dino but I'm sure there's a better match:

1961-Rob-Walker-Stirling-Moss-Ferrari-250-GT-Berlinetta-Side-Angle-Speed-Tilt-1280x960.jpg

1961-Rob-Walker-Stirling-Moss-Ferrari-250-GT-Berlinetta-Front-Angle-Speed-Tilt-2-1920x1440.jpg

Secondly, the British Racing Partnership Ferrari 250 GTO. The closest I could find so far is GT Pasteltone 003-W:

Ferrari-250-GTO-first-drive-xlarge.JPG

1962-Ferrari-250-GTO-2.jpg

Does anyone have any suggestions?

@Roo

250 GT Berlinetta: Found Blu Hera and Metallic Blue to be the closest.

250 GTO: GT Pasteltone 008-W was the best one I found.

Hey Im looking for three colors anyone can help? Im looking for:

This Purple
12004897_1227238960626737_3763406316904168404_n.jpg

This Stryker Green
SRT-Viper-Stryker-Green.jpg

And also this Green/Blue Metallic
S13_Green.jpg

I am currently using In-Violet for my Challenger, Spirited Green Metallic for my GTS and The turquoise metallic from the C4 Vette seems to be a good color for the S13. I was wondering if they're better colors.

@moparguy

That...Mopar (Can't remember if Challenger or Cuda): In-Violet Metallic seems to match it.

SRT Viper: Isotope Green form the Lotus Evora is the one color as far as I can tell that seems close enough

Silvia: Closest matches I could find are Neptune Green Metallic from the Ford Ka, Pacific Green Metallic from the Ford Taurus SHO and Emerald Green Metallic from the Daihatsu Midget II D Type.

Last edited:
Anyone know of a color that's similar to the purple used on the Raybrig sponsored GT500 race cars?

image.jpeg

capri blue on the ford Ka. I have equipped 2 nsx road versions, the nsx gt500 base model and the hsv-010 gt500 base model with that one

capri blue on the ford Ka. I have equipped 2 nsx road versions, the nsx gt500 base model and the hsv-010 gt500 base model with that one
I'll give it a try, thanks. 👍

Can anyone find some colors that match the red on the Rays Te37sl and the blue on the Rays 57Gainer?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 17
  • image.jpeg
    637.3 KB · Views: 20
Try the light green found in the V8 Vantage.

I'll try that and a few others I have in mind in a bit. My PS3 is being a bit fussy and doesn't want to read my GT6 disk :/ Usually works if I leave it on for a while or play another game before I want to play GT6.

Hey guys trying to match some very special paints!! These are all pearlescent or effectively pearlescent paints so I probably won't get a really close match but...am trying!

Pearl Orange (Diablo GT) - The paint seems to be exactly in between the shades of Pearl Orange (Rocket) and Pearl Orange (seasonal), both great paints as well. EDIT - ARANCIO ATLAS...i think. Doesn't have the red-orange shade seen in 3rd pic

resized_IMG_0269.jpg resized_IMG_0250.jpg resized_IMG_0218.jpg These pics, all taken in the same showroom, show the range of shades in the paint

Lamborghini Thirty Metallic (SE30) - not found anything close to this lavender metallic! EDIT - Plum Crazy Met is too dark and Viola Met (Dino) is too bright

lamborghini_diablo_top_view_cars_1600x1200_hd-wallpaper-421891.jpg5772535068_03789b23dd_o.jpg3892-lamborghini-diablo-se30-wallpaper-hd.jpg Becomes silvery under lighting

Oro Elios (VT 6.0 SE) - glows like a sunrise when light hits it (currently using Solar Gold from some muscle car not similar but in vein of it, but it's "thin"

dia60se3.jpgMusée_Lamborghini_0035.JPGRare-Lamborghini-Diablo-6.0-SE-with-Oro-Elios-paint-05.jpg

Marrone Eklipsis (VT 6.0 SE) - Sunset

dia60se35.jpg dia60se43.jpg953470.jpg <- this is the hard part, the paint has different shades in light but is very subdued otherwise

Rosso Bia (Aventador SV)

aventador_lp750_superveloce_63.jpg

Thanks a lot for your help!! :)

Btw, I've found some paints myself for certain colours. Rosso Vik - Merlot Red (Aston Martin I think). CPM from one of the 350Zs is very close to Monterey Blue (special blue offered on US Diablo SVs). There are 2 such paints the 350Zs have, choose the one with brackets in the name (the darker one)

For the GT, Melbourne Rot Met. is a good red. Bordeaux Red Met. is ok.
I like Jaspisblau (AMG) and Antigua Met (XJ220) for blue and Jaune Sirius 2 is good for the GT2 (and also the Zonda C12 S 7.3!)

I'm not too fussed on this, but if someone comes across a good Viola Ophelia that'd be cool too

Last edited:
I had trying to do the replica of the m4 gts too , and I use a matte orange for the rims.
Share the look of your car after you find the perfect color :)
I used the color Sundance Gold from the Acura CL 3.2 Type-S '01. I'll post a picture later when I'm playing my PS3.

Back