The GT6 "I need PSN friends" Thread - UPDATED

  • Thread starter Thread starter smskeeter23
  • 390 comments
  • 26,531 views
PSN: Sharkb8ii. Looking forward to this!
 
US eastern time psn: hazemthehazem

Please keep in mind I have three exams this week and a 10 page essay to finish off this semester of college so by next Friday I will have this game and may be late to confirm some friend requests.

I'd rather enjoy professional racing rather than foolish people playing around in most online races I played in in GT5.
 
Mines is pakiman740 Same as jazzy i will be free next friday after exams are done
 
Add me @ GTP_Falango
 
I'll definitely jump on in here since I don't play many social games, besides GT. PSN is gtp_gregor

From Chicago and normally play nights, 8-12.
 
Add me

gtp_nismo
 
Oh BTW, add me a DaveTheStalker (primary) or GTP_DTS. Let's test that 2000 friends list!!!
 
Add me too

GTP_Shaman
 
Hey there

I'm looking for guys with GT6.
Pls add me in PSN: zshock555

Thx
 
Last edited:
I will add you, no friends yet either ( AmplifiedNL)
 
I'd love some people to play GT6 with, european timezone. My psn is gheeDi :)
 
Great idea for a thread! I'm European middle aged driver with DFGT & headset. Mostly I like to free run on Nurburgring & Special Stage Route 7 trying out cars.

Busy with GT6 career & Christmas for next few weeks, but wouldnt mind a race once in a while with good friends.
Add PSN: mike3648
 
I'm a loner based in the uk playing with a g27. Feel free to add me.

Psn: prits_88
 
Mine is qwbufp

I'm nearby Montréal in Qc, Canada!
 
My [24 yr old] son @peetsuh needs GT friends! He's usually into shooters, but he's enjoying the crap out of GT6! Please add him!

@smskeeter23 please update the first post with the list.

These are from the 2nd page:
incase anyone else wants a list to print out :)

DaveTheStalker (primary)
GTP_DTS
darkwingdudes
pyrates2000
GTP_Crozzlow
invertedx
travis617
GTP_clock
Victory_Reign93
Promptusiscool
SpamMale
deltarider209
Maromba4Life
Dimse91
SN95NICK
GTP_2299
'Prime-Gamer23
deviln3
wowbagger_84
Dimse91
josefrias28
G_Parrilla
switchtense
Bromi_psn
GJZ055
ZlaysBK
GTP_MooCow
GregOr1971
calicoyeti
VengeanceIsStr8
DnBasshead007
aronh17
mokalovesoulmate
Ganon83
GTP_Crozzlow
Damo-The-Don-420
 
Last edited:
DD2boys is my psn ID I am American and play almost all the time after 3pm to 12am. My gtP ID is above.
 
Is there any way to add friends via a web browser as typing in names on the DS3 is too painfully slow for me.
 
Is there any way to add friends via a web browser as typing in names on the DS3 is too painfully slow for me.
You could purchase a bluetooth or wifi keyboard for your PS3.
I'm using an Apple Wireless Keyboard with it, which is Bluetooth.
 
i think i have a usb keyboard somewhere i can try
 
crispychicken49

I need friends! (And GT6) Hopefully I'll race with you guys soon! 👍
 
Hi! my PSN is Jestuba, and usually play at nights. Spanish but I speak English, so, no problem with that!
 
Hello long time reader, PSN crisissasix, always open to meeting new people. Not Pro but clean racer.
 
PSN is scberry. Have played Gran Turismo since gt2. Played GT5 to 98% before my playstation crapped out but never raced online. Got another PS3 for GT6 and would like to give it a go. Dont have a headset for playstation yet but will have one in another week or so. I'm in the U.S on east coast time. I'm normally on between 9p and 1 or 2a.
 
Add mee if you like to do so! alibiGT
 
Added a bunch of you guys already.. It was great seeing hows other people are doing in the licence tests. I love the racing line they draw for your psn friends. Can't wait to get national a license so I can go online and race some of you haha..



psn: deviln3
location: Toronto
 
Hey all, I'm in the UK. add me for the license times and clean online racing?

GTP_geoff
 
Hey! Europe here. Currently mostly busy with the career mode so not much online racing atm. But once I get through most of the career I will be online quite often.

You are welcome to add me: pyrates2000
 
Back