The GT6 "I need PSN friends" Thread - UPDATED

  • Thread starter Thread starter smskeeter23
  • 390 comments
  • 26,534 views
Hi

I will add 'un4givn85 and OBrienShark.

Please feel free to add me. PSN: btetsola1
 
looking for clean races, new to gtplanet feel free to add :)
PSN ID: Sparkz720_
 
Last edited:
My PSN ID is Devil240Z same as here. Lets race!
 
Hi, im looking for some friends to race with in online races.

Europe because og the time difference.

My psn is: guldman
 
Im looking for some seriously good drivers to run the time trials with and share ghost replays. Someone to challenge. No not 13 year olds with no liscense and no concept of driving actual racers to share info and tips to improve my lap times and possibly yours
 
Add me: Sileightycyrus
 
Pakiman740 or pakiman740 IDk bout the capital
 
PSN: koldar308

North America, west coast. I need some people to compare TT times with.
 
looking for friends to race with my psn PICHON617
i have a mic & will
 
Haven't started playing gt6 yet(got it for the $39.99 price but I am out of town for christmas) I will be home tomorrow and will start playing gt6. Will be doing a lot of online racing once I get some cars that can compete.

PSN: ThreefiddyZ
 
ontario
PSN: otakunorth
 
Feel free to add me. PSN is GTP_Leonidae_MFT ..
 
I usually set up a clean free run room at the nurb ring, well when wife and kids are away anyway!! ( not enough in my eyes ;-))

Psn name SSB-72

Feel free to add me
 
Ive send out requests if anyone wants to add me. Adonis Mentor
 
Please add me.....

PSN Name is: TheDogsNutts

Thanks in Advance......
 
Updated OP.

Have a happy and safe New Year!
 
Please add me, I have no playstation friends :(

Brainhulk - Brainhulk
 
Back