The GT6 Photomode Competitions: They're Here!

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 31 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipZtrEm

can't kick this feeling
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Toronto
NewAesthetic
SlipZtrEm
Hello all,

For those unfamiliar, our GT5 Photomode Competitions will be coming to their official close in a week, and moving on to GT6. While they're called competitions, they're really meant as more of a fun, community-building exercise, where we all are able to learn and improve our GT photography. That's not to say there aren't prizes, of course :sly: . There are currently four weekly contests, explained below:

Photomode Competition (PMC): The standard. The go-to. This is the big draw, as any post-game editing is disallowed, so anybody can enter (so long as they have a copy of the game).

2.0 Advanced Competition (2.0): This competition allows moderate amounts of post-game editing, bringing with it harder competition.

Certain Car, Certain Location (CCCL): Alternating between PMC and 2.0 rules each week, CCCL forces digital photographers to get creative with their shoot, as everybody is paired with the same car/track combo for that week.

Secret Santa (SS): Also alternating between the two main rule sets, Secret Santa requires all entrants to submit anonymously, so that no voters will know whose image is whose!

Feel free to explore them in their current GT5 forms in the link provided above. More details will be arriving prior to GT6's release, as we get the final bits sorted, but for now, you've got 8 days :D

:cheers:

Looking forward to how people can push the limits of artistic creation even further with GT6 and photomode...

Hopefully I can have more success than I did in the GT5 comp's.👍

I can't wait to see what you guys get out of GT6! :)

I'll wait till the next one for the PS4. My old trusty PS3 is already packed as Christmas present for my sister.:scared:;)

^ All the names I see up there make me tingle with excitement!

That or my butt is getting numb from sitting here too long....

Its been a nice little break - had a brief look at the new photomode - now dead excited to attack it properly.
Shame about the car-gift option not being present (at the moment at least - come on PD!!)

Oh man....I'm sooo ready but simply haven't got the money before Christmas :ouch:

Great to see so many familiar names here :)👍

PS: Bmxmitch, you can also do what I have to, since I also gave me old PS3 away...buy a new bundle ;)

Oh man....I'm sooo ready but simply haven't got the money before Christmas :ouch:

Great to see so many familiar names here :)👍

PS: Bmxmitch, you can also do what I have to, since I also gave me old PS3 away...buy a new bundle ;)

Nahh, I have the PS4 now, that's definitely enough for my home entertainment. ;)
But as PD already stated, GT7 shouldn't take too long! :)👍

Nahh, I have the PS4 now, that's definitely enough for my home entertainment. ;)
But as PD already stated, GT7 shouldn't take too long! :)👍

You think so? I find the Ps4 with its relative lack of media support and focus on being social a step sideways than a step forward from the ps3, but anyway your shots were inspirational to me and I'm sad that you won't be part of gt6 as a photomoder :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back