The GT7 Bonus Livery Editor Challenge #02 (🎄Christmas Special 2023🎄) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Racerx_34
  • 39 comments
FINAL ENTRY

PS5 Raytracing
The first car that comes to mind when I think Time Attack, is this. A local to South Australia, the SJ1000 is an extremely successful WRX. It competes at WTAC and has won countless hillclimb and time attack events over the last 10 years or so. It’s capable of 1000BHP, runs a billet block and sounds ridiculous.

I actually interviewed the driver of this car (in its old livery) as part of a video I made last year. He does a much better job of talking about it then I ever could!

The time stamp seems to be broken but jump to 43 Minutes 15 Seconds.

FINAL ENTRY

This is one of the Morohoshi Lambourghinis, bringing boy racer flash to the masses (who can afford a Lambourghini). I'll suggest to Mr Morohoshi that he get a real driver for the time attack, since he managed to write off an Aventador on a ring road cruise :)

The Christmas illuminations made me think this would be suitable; I tried to give an impression of the LEDs which festoon the real car.

Happy New Year all :cheers:

In the old GT Sport livery competition we/you had to post the link of the livery aswell. I'm missing those because here are some awesome liveries I would like to race with!

Back