Toyota Radio Panamericana GR Yaris GT-Four '23 "Pana-Mobile"

PS4 Base

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

PS4 Base
full

full
One more time on a LEC :D... This one wasn't hard to do since I had already had a concept of it. This one is special for me since I could finally debut Radio Panamericana (my workplace and one of most historical radiostations in Peru)'s new logo on GT7! Something I wanted to do since it's inception just one month ago! (Also, it served me as a better visual representation of the design language I will use for SOMETHING BIGGER I'm still working!

The livery does exist IRL (I will show you a photo later)!! It was 100% designed by me and, as the nickname says, it's the new version of the radio's very own "myrth-mobile", or better say, "Pana-mobile", the car we use to go to special places and animate the public while giving some publicity to the radio!

IRL the "Pana-Mobile" is a Kia Soul, but of course we don't have it in GT7 so I used the "closest thing" available, but also the most loyal one to Radio Panamericana since Toyota is the brand that worked the most with Panamericana! Hence why the GR Yaris! :D... Enjoy.

LIVERY PANA MOVIL 04.png

Base color looks white, but it's actually silver, my inspiration was the radio's current social media design language, also design by me :D

Last edited:
One more time on a LEC :D... This one wasn't hard to do since I had already had a concept of it. This one is special for me since I could finally debut Radio Panamericana (my workplace and one of most historical radiostations in Peru)'s new logo on GT7! Something I wanted to do since it's inception just one month ago! (Also, it served me as a better visual representation of the design language I will use for SOMETHING BIGGER I'm still working!

The livery does exist IRL (I will show you a photo later)!! It was 100% designed by me and, as the nickname says, it's the new version of the radio's very own "myrth-mobile", or better say, "Pana-mobile", the car we use to go to special places and animate the public while giving some publicity to the radio!

IRL the "Pana-Mobile" is a Kia Soul, but of course we don't have it in GT7 so I used the "closest thing" available, but also the most loyal one to Radio Panamericana since Toyota is the brand that worked the most with Panamericana! Hence why the GR Yaris! :D... Enjoy.

View attachment 1226779

Base color looks white, but it's actually silver, my inspiration was the radio's current social media design language, also design by me :D
Really nice work! Just one thing: only two bonus pics allowed in LEC. 🫠

"Each sold separately." I can't think of anything that goes better together than Barbie & Corvette. After all they are both plastic & the brands have held up over the decades.

Last edited:
I went for something I know from back in the days when I often went to car tuning shows.
The company's try to get your attention by going all out, often on car models that you'd rather see untouched.

This time Porsche aftermarket tuner Gemballa took the 911, gave it a body kit, slammed it with ridiculous camber and wheels that are just bit too big. They've painted the roll cage in the same colour as the wheels and luckily didn't choose a flashy colour for the car and some ridiculous wrap, but they've kept it subtle. Going with a British racing green colour and just a subtle pin stripe and their brand name in beige.

:D

It was fun to do but it took me quite a while to come up with the 'perfect' idea.

Aren't we supposed to use non-racing brands? Or am I reading wrong.
Racing brands can make promo cars. It's just not meant to be a race car. Ie. If Phoenix Racing created a road-going R8 promo car void of sponsorship but using their branding as the main part of the livery...
I think, it is no race cars as usual(with a whole lot of sponsors)....instead one brand, one colour scheme, one trick....promo cars and such...
Spot on.

FINAL ENTRY

PS4 Base
full

full
Entry updated btw!! (more musical notes to make a better pattern, more design on the roof and a much brighter silver base color) 👍

I'll admit this one was put together quite rapidly, seeing as time slipped by with a busy work schedule and family life! But my idea was to create a promo vehicle for Dead Man's Fingers, a rum distillery from the UK who have an extensive range of rums. I based this one on their coconut rum, which makes an amazing Painkiller cocktail!

FINAL ENTRY
PS4 BASE

THE BLACK TAPE PROJECT COBRA

The Black Tape Project is the unique way of creating fashion using electrical tape instead of textile. US artist Joel Alvarez decorates unveiled human bodies and other objects to achieve extraordinary effects and styles.
This was my inspiration for this LEC using the Shelby Cobra as promotion vehicle for the upcoming Free LA Fashion Week Runway Show in Los Angeles.

Please watch the spoiler images – they are showing the real beauty.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back