The GT7 Livery Editor Competition #25 (Imposter Alert) - CLOSED

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 119 comments
Out of all car makers, how did you come up with skoda? My version is with different base car and the new logo but it will take some time to get it to work.

The LEC mentioned a preference for it to be a manufacturer not in the game and I do like the Skoda Rally cars.

When I was going through the Gr3 cars I had I realised the Super Silhouette was one of only two cars that I hadn’t made a livery for. So I thought this would be the less obvious route.

Edit: It’s only now that I’m finished it that I realise the panelling is heavily inspired by Metro 6R4s.

Last edited:
FINAL ENTRY

PS4 Base
Introducing the GT Evo 4T, inspired by the legendary Mitsubishi Evo 4 rally car from 1997. I hope this fits the brief? I think it does 🤞
As my design is inspired by a rally car I’ve tried to make my bonus pics look as much like rally stages as I could while taking a bit of artistic license by including the Evo 4 to make them look a bit more race like. Again I hope this fits the brief?

GT Evo 4T Livery Link

It’s only now that I’m finished it that I realise the panelling is heavily inspired by Metro 6R4s.
This is exactly what I had I mind for this LEC, but I really liked the concept I’ve gone with so I abandoned it. However, if it turns out what I’ve submitted doesn’t fit the brief I may go back to it

This is exactly what I had I mind for this LEC, but I really liked the concept I’ve gone with so I abandoned it. However, if it turns out what I’ve submitted doesn’t fit the brief I may go back to it
I do love a good 6R4.
I can't see why your current entry wouldn't be accepted.
It's a Ford pretending to be a Mitsubishi and it has a race shot.
I suppose the only question is does the WRC count for Championships.

Last edited:
Introducing the GT Evo 4T, inspired by the legendary Mitsubishi Evo 4 rally car from 1997. I hope this fits the brief? I think it does 🤞
As my design is inspired by a rally car I’ve tried to make my bonus pics look as much like rally stages as I could while taking a bit of artistic license by including the Evo 4 to make them look a bit more race like. Again I hope this fits the brief?

GT Evo 4T Livery Link
Yep, looks good to me!
I do love a good 6R4.
I can't see why your current entry wouldn't be accepted.
It's a Ford pretending to be a Mitsubishi and it has a race shot.
I suppose the only question is does the WRC count for Championships.
WRC = World Rally Championship. 👌

Livery Link

Thought this LEC theme was very clever, as it got some ideas flowing around my head having made a Daihatsu branded Toyota FT-1 and GT86 in the past. Plus I am partial to such wacky, "cursed" livery ideas like this.
Anyway, this is my fictional Proton Wira GT300; a factory backed entry by Proton Motorsport for 2022, as their first foray into the Super GT series. I appreciate that Proton as a brand has always had strong links with Mitsubishi, but as far as I understand the rules this should be legal? Though please let me know if I interpreted incorrectly!:cheers:

After initially finishing the basic paint scheme I wasn't sure if I made it too lurid, with the Petronas green in combo with Protons main colours. But I realised that such a loud livery is probably befitting of what you could see on a Super GT grid, given the bright liveries it has produced in the past. If nothing else it would stand out, whether that's for better or worse :lol:.

Last edited:
Alpina BFT-1 VGT DTM, Joey Hand, '14.... it went on to win Joey the drivers championship that year, which of course is a lie.

edit: Okay, so I thought I'd have been picked up for it straightaway, but one of the bonus pictures is very clearly a photoshop. It literally didn't occur to me until I was making the post (hence referring to it as totally legit!), but I didn't really have time to redo it last night, but I will fix it before the deadline.

Last edited:
Back