The GTA Online Roadtrip Club

Also, I'm still waiting on my apology for getting kicked wrongly, seeing that someone else started robbing the store first, and I only did it because I knew I could clear my wanted level quickly.

Also, I'm still waiting on my apology for getting kicked wrongly, seeing that someone else started robbing the store first, and I only did it because I knew I could clear my wanted level quickly.
No apology. None needed. Not until it can be 101% confirmed that it wasn't you, I saw a gun go up, (yours) then I heard the Asian man yelling "argh! No please STAHP!"

I walk into the store, sees a crowd around the counter and the cashier going "Oh no, not again." Then I get a 3 star wanted level just for being inside and scrambled around in @Doodle's Granger. Thanks for dat.

No apology. None needed. Not until it can be 101% confirmed that it wasn't you, I saw a gun go up, (yours) then I heard the Asian man yelling "argh! No please STAHP!"
He said "Oh no, not again" (Which I've heard that store clerk model say before in other stores when starting the robbing) and motioned towards the cash register while I was waiting in line to get snacks. I don't have the ability to prove my point beyond describing what I heard and saw since I couldn't record the incident, but that's what I heard and saw.

I actually think the NPC freaked out because of how many people were in the store at once. It's nobody's fault, just a stupid GTA "glitch".

He said "Oh no, not again" (Which I've heard that store clerk model say before in other stores when starting the robbing) and motioned towards the cash register while I was waiting in line to get snacks. I don't have the ability to prove my point beyond describing what I heard and saw since I couldn't record the incident, but that's what I heard and saw.
It would come from what I and Katie's views, unless the perp does own up, because I find this unlikely:
I actually think the NPC freaked out because of how many people were in the store at once. It's nobody's fault, just a stupid GTA "glitch".
Because we had gone into other stores later with no issue.

Okay. Regardless the point is, Jahgee shouldn't have had a gun in the first place, therefore it is only logical to assume the one who broke the until-then-followed rule (aside from you idiots on my granger :lol::rolleyes:) is also the reason why the cashier is wetting himself.

14337117097_9a8435e327_o.jpg

Just boarding the Marquis. :dopey:

Katie: "Thanks guys... BREAKING THE DAMN TABLES!"

I was trying to eat! :lol:

@Katiegan did you see what we did, as Jahgee being the one to cause the mess?

I was stood outside the store and I heard the cashier say "Oh no, not again!" I turned around and saw nobody with a gun, so I was a little confused, then I saw @Jahgee1124 pull out his fancy pink gun, and then I got my butt outta there because I didn't want a wanted level. Either someone isn't owning up to pulling out a gun first, or GTA glitched as so many people walked in at the same time and Jahgee thought funk it and went with it, which, in all honesty, he shouldn't have done, whether the store was actually being robbed or not.

I don't like how people just start shooting. Like I flew a helicopter beside the boat and tailed it. Than I get shot down and killed with tons of bullets(DCybertron/William). Or random people in the group pulling out a gun and shooting/stabbing like Demi and Slash. About time Nas brought out the #banhammer/#probation.

I don't like how people just start shooting. Like I flew a helicopter beside the boat and tailed it. Than I get shot down and killed with tons of bullets(DCybertron/William). Or random people in the group pulling out a gun and shooting/stabbing like Demi and Slash.

Kden-Nii

Back