The GTP 2007 COTY Awards!

  • Thread starter Thread starter YSSMAN
  • 37 comments
  • 2,460 views
2008.suzuki.sx4.20153685-E.jpg


Silver isn't the best color on the car, but every time I see the commercial with the blue one, I do drift closer to saying "Hey, that may be a really awesome car to buy!" For $16,000 (fully loaded) you really can't go wrong...
 
Platypus sex, maybe.


While I agree with you there, and I can understand why you don't like the CTS, how can you not like the XF? It's woooonderful. :drool:
 
It takes all of the boring and mediocre parts from all of the cars sold on the market today, and implements them into a boring and mediocre overall shape. I warming up to it, but I'm still not a fan of the whole "Lexus GS crashes into Aston, but with less thought" design.
And, furthermore, it will lead to Jaguar completely destroying the XJ (leaps and bounds the best looking and driving car sold in the entire segment), if the recent refreshening is any indication.
 
2008.suzuki.sx4.20153685-E.jpg


Silver isn't the best color on the car, but every time I see the commercial with the blue one, I do drift closer to saying "Hey, that may be a really awesome car to buy!" For $16,000 (fully loaded) you really can't go wrong...

I saw one of these things in the flesh today, they look pretty cool. It's just a shame that the sedan doesn't get awd. A turbo'd awd version of this thing would make for one heck of a pocket rocket, considering their size.
 
I wonder if someone coughcoughchipfoosecough would be able to shoehorn a bigger V8 under there....
 
Like what? The big 5.7?

I still think the various "IS430" tuner cars were the epitome of "muscle car" in Japanese terms.
 
Back