"The GTP Photography Club"

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 72 comments
I have a room open currently if anyone wants to join, me and NBDESIGNS are currently playing, not sure how long we will be!

EDIT: We finished ages ago, sorry if that confused you!

Last edited:
I updated the OP with a list of current members, then as soon as i finished, two more members joined, and the clubs members list is ordered alphabetically... Now who the hell just joined! :ill:

There are a couple of people who say they have joined, but aren't listed in the current members section:
I've joined! :cheers:

Signed up and ready! :D

Awesome idea! I'm in.

Have you three defiantly joined? Do you have a different PSN ID than the one listed here? Or is the community website just being glitchy? :D
(Please don't take this the wrong way or anything, i am just trying to prevent myself from making any more mistakes :lol:)

EDIT: I currently have a room open if you are interested!

Last edited:
There are a couple of people who say they have joined, but aren't listed in the current members section:

Have you three defiantly joined? Do you have a different PSN ID than the one listed here? Or is the community website just being glitchy? :D
(Please don't take this the wrong way or anything, i am just trying to prevent myself from making any more mistakes :lol:)

EDIT: I currently have a room open if you are interested!

Yes, I've joined with another PSN ID (YuiTW), since I play GT6 a bit more on this account. Sorry about the confusion!

Are there any events yet? I have one in mind for tomorrow. I will put details, but basically be:

Suzuka 2014 5:30 am sunny.

All Supercars silver.

First 2 laps and then several places with different compositions.

I thought it would be important to put the plan to go here because I have no idea English. :dunce::dunce:

¿Time? still do not know, I guess between 16:00 and 22:00 on Sundays (Europe)

NYC 10:00 - 16:00 EUR - 24:00 JPN

ac1
Are there any events yet? I have one in mind for tomorrow. I will put details, but basically be:

Suzuka 2014 5:30 am sunny.

All Supercars silver.

First 2 laps and then several places with different compositions.

I thought it would be important to put the plan to go here because I have no idea English. :dunce::dunce:

¿Time? still do not know, I guess between 16:00 and 22:00 on Sundays (Europe)

NYC 10:00 - 16:00 EUR - 24:00 JPN
I might be available for this.

May I suggest a format for new room Notifications, @ac1 gave me an idea.

Time of Event: (Ex NYC-10am)
Language:
Max Participants:(##)
Track/Track Time:(Location/TOD)
Type of car(s):(Year/Make/Model/color)
Room Number: (##)

Ok, so, i am going to create 2 events today. One for about now, one in 5 hours. Since i still don't really know what time everyone operates, Im just going to have to experiment. This will also be allot easier for me to do during the holidays, so yeah. (one more week). If your on, join the event at will!

Haha! "event cannot be started in the past!"

Ok event is up!

Back