The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's an interesting article where the author actually made a Parler account to investigate what's going on there. Later, it discusses the idea of echo chambers, and how social media users tend to congregate and ultimately limit their world views in doing so.

I bet the FBI loves Parler, because it makes it really easy for them to identify people of interest.
Said it before, Parler has to be a Honeypot. Plenty of people saying such... offensive things who have verified tags next to their names which means they turned over some form of ID.

Said it before, Parler has to be a Honeypot. Plenty of people saying such... offensive things who have verified tags next to their names which means they turned over some form of ID.
I agree, it's just way to convenient. But it's so obvious that it makes me question how anybody would be comfortable doing that...if it's a honeypot is it a total setup? Aren't honeypots not supposed be obvious?

I agree, it's just way to convenient. But it's so obvious that it makes me question how anybody would be comfortable doing that...if it's a honeypot is it a total setup? Aren't honeypots not supposed be obvious?
The level of intelligence & alternative world those people seem to live in, they wouldn't be able to tell if was obvious.

Here's an interesting article where the author actually made a Parler account to investigate what's going on there. Later, it discusses the idea of echo chambers, and how social media users tend to congregate and ultimately limit their world views in doing so.

From that article:

9B1D4900-CBE0-4C5E-B1FB-9EB65E98E559.jpeg

The level of intelligence & alternative world those people seem to live in, they wouldn't be able to tell if was obvious.

They would just blame the Deep State and not themselves, anyhow.

Last edited:
I think the notion that their free speech is somehow being infringed upon by Twitter makes a social media app where censorship seems to be nonexistent awfully appealing, and so people would let down their guard when offered that sort of freedom.

I don't think Parler is a honeypot. I think its creators see right-wingers as canvas sacks emblazoned with a giant dollar sign; easily played and preyed upon.

Later, it discusses the idea of echo chambers, and how social media users tend to congregate and ultimately limit their world views in doing so.
I think echo chambers make possible a potentially harmful dynamic wherein more extreme views that are likely to be shut down when participants possess varied ideologies are given a little more room on the basis that there's an element of them that people who are of a similar worldview can agree upon. Because the extreme view is founded upon something more sensible, people are willing to forgive the extreme and are eventually desensitized to it, making it even less [likely*] that it'll get shut down.

*Edit to add.

Last edited:

Well this is going great.
My apologies but I'm afraid I just can't bring myself to watch five hours of Trumpies. Glancing at the comments on the YouTube video the level of race hate against Democrat C.A. Johnson for questioning their statements is frightening.

I'm guessing that none of these testimonies were delivered under oath. Is any legally admissible evidence of widespread or systemic fraud uncovered? Five hours is a long time.

[EDIT] https://detroitnews.com/story/news/...ht-unproven-claims-election-fraud/6475762002/

It sounds like their major complaint is that they didn't see any votes for Trump coming in, in one of the most Democrat cities in the country. Do the Trumpists have any plans to similarly audit solidly Republican counties for Biden votes?

All in all, it just sounds like hearsay and rumour mongering designed to massage the grand old party faithful's monumental confirmation bias. To briefly dip into a conspiracy theory of my own I can't help thinking that this endless circus of unprovable cases is being perpetuated just so lawyers can have a holiday bonus this year. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that the initials of Public Interest Legal Foundation - Election Results spell "pilfer".

Last edited:
My apologies but I'm afraid I just can't bring myself to watch five hours of Trumpies.

Here's a few seconds of just one. All of Guiliani's arguments distilled into a single statement.

EDIT: Look at the next post - @TexRex found it on the twitterverse :)

Last edited:

My first thought was of that poor woman...but then I realized that's Jenna Ellis.

You know that Clash song "Rudie Can't Fail"? This Rudy can't stop failing. (Another song covered by The Specials called "A Message To You, Rudy" begins "Stop your messing around/It's time to think of your future/Or you might wind up in jail/And you will suffer".)

How many of the thousands of affidavits he claims to hold were made by people actually involved with the Michigan election in any way? They only had so many poll watchers.

He trumps directly after asking for Camilleri to be disciplined at 1:21 as well.

Last edited:
Rudy, you have no professional character, you cantankerous gasbag.

Edit: It says there that Camilleri represents Brownstown. I'm pretty sure there's a Rudy joke in there.

Last edited:

My first thought was of that poor woman...but then I realized that's Jenna Ellis.

That wasn't even the first one! That's at 1:27 in this video, I think the first is at 0:14. Someone claimed there's a tiny, third one in the middle. :lol:

Edit* Technically tree'd by UKMikey it seems.

Last edited:
Man it sure is amazing how many of these handpicked Trump court appointees and Cabinet members "don't want to know the truth" behind Trump's loss.

Last edited:
My apologies but I'm afraid I just can't bring myself to watch five hours of Trumpies.

I'm guessing that none of these testimonies were delivered under oath. Is any legally admissible evidence of widespread or systemic fraud uncovered? Five hours is a long time.

There were some issues with the voting process overall and things that need to be improved it seems, but It did not seem like anything substantial was shown. Dominion did not show up, which the committee wanted as that was important to see how the voting system worked and to understand how fraud could have occurred. And For some reason the majority of the ballot boxes that were ordered had defects, so they had to get them fixed.

There were some issues with the voting process overall and things that need to be improved it seems, but It did not seem like anything substantial was shown. Dominion did not show up, which the committee wanted as that was important to see how the voting system worked and to understand how fraud could have occurred. And For some reason the majority of the ballot boxes that were ordered had defects, so they had to get them fixed.
I really appreciate the summary, thanks for sitting through that crap for us.

It seems like the important takeaway is that the election wasn't compromised to the extent that the result is in any way in doubt.

Dominion's official statement is on their main page at dominionvoting.com. Unlike some Trumpists' claims they don't admit to any fraud, like they would do that anyway.

If the machines are unreliable for any reason, though, then why not in Trump led counties? Why only in the urban areas with high proportions of African-American voters?

Last edited:
I really appreciate the summary, thanks for sitting through that crap for us.

It seems like the important takeaway is that the election wasn't compromised to the extent that the result is in any way in doubt.

I didn't sit through the whole thing, but that seems to be a good summary. Your article has better information than I can understand from watching that. :lol:

The most interesting part for me was when they were talking about how the Dominion system works and the background.

All that's missing is a "no, you're out of order" response to nobody telling her she's out of order. Christ. Where do they find these people? She's not a whistleblower, she's a Trumpkin shill.

That vocal fry made me want to punch her in the throat, though.

That vocal fry made me want to punch her in the throat, though.
Was she flirting with him at 1:19? I mean she was probably just being friendly but it seems like flirting.

That was real! I watched it live! I was sitting here drinking my beer thinking, "Omg, Jenna Ellis, lawd" when I realized he legit farted so loud the mic picked it up. Insanity.

I heard two farting incidents. I was wondering if that was the chair or something.

There is so much I COULD say, but I'll just say this. One of my biggest issues and complaints about Trump, and it's a very large and diverse subject, is the lack of expertise, professionalism, competence, thoroughness and over-all respectability of the people he chose to lead various government agencies and departments. Instead of choosing the best and brightest as he often boasted he would, they turned out instead to be, by and large, a group of deranged sycophants pulled from his base of campaign donors or even from his direct family.

That being said, I'm starting to see Rudy Giuliani as an ongoing virtual metaphor for his poor choices. FWIW, he JUST praised him again this morning.

Last edited:
More news in the popular vote: The gap made a large increase today as New York reported a ton of votes, increasing Biden's lead to 6.85 million votes. That's about 600,000 more than the last time I checked a couple days ago. This drops Trump's percentage down to 46.9%. New York has still only reported 92%.

I mean that is somewhat reassuring. On the other hand, it doesn't change the fact that over 74 million Americans voted for Trump. :indiff:

BTW: the Santa hats seem particularly inappropriate this year. Yeah ... that one :rolleyes:

Back