The GTP Unofficial 2020 US Elections Thread

GTPlanet Exit Poll - Which Presidential Ticket Did You Vote For?

• Trump/Pence

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Jorgensen/Cohen

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Hawkins/Walker

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • La Riva/Freeman

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • De La Fuente/Richardson

• Blankenship/Mohr

• Carroll/Patel

• Simmons/Roze

• Charles/Wallace

• Other

Votes: 15 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd like to introduce for consideration:

Antimoral - acting in a way that opposes morals
Dysmoral - abnormal or impaired morality
Larom - the opposite of moral

Let's discuss murality. Picasso's Guernica...mural or immural?

Last edited:
Sleepy Don Crimin'

Honestly it looks more like he's enjoying the end of a bowel movement there though.

Maybe he's in sleep mode because he's receiving a remote update from Vlad.

1713216276573.png

Last edited:
Someone mentioned that he wants to sit in on jury selection. IANAL but because he is such a polarizing figure, couldn't that count as jury tampering?

Someone mentioned that he wants to sit in on jury selection. IANAL but because he is such a polarizing figure, couldn't that count as jury tampering?
Probably. One of his more prominent cult followers also suggested MAGA faithful try to get into the jury selection & then do whatever they can to have the case halted.

The Kool-Aid mix this time around reeks of desperation.

Edit* Apparently, it was Clay Travis suggesting a MAGA voter get into the jury & then refuse to convict on a matter of principle, causing there to be a hung jury. Many pointed out this would also be jury tampering.
And Rep. Byron Donalds reportedly went on Newsmax asking the people of New York to also help acquit Trump, yet another case some noted as jury tampering, too.

But, just to be sure & possibly learn something on this topic, I defer to @TexRex if these are actual instances of jury tampering by law, since Tex has presented himself well versed in legal terminology.

Last edited:
Ehhhhh. Strikes me as too far removed from a particular individual or action. Jury tampering is coercion of an individual by threat or benefit to convict or acquit.

It may be covered by NY statute--I don't know--but I'd suggest that statute, especially if enforced, should face a constitutional challenge on First Amendment grounds.

And...grain of salt, because...I am not a lawyer. Which isn't to say anyone has indicated I am.

Last edited:
Ehhhhh. Strikes me as too far removed from a particular individual or action. Jury tampering is coercion of an individual by threat or benefit to convict or acquit.

It may be covered by NY statute--I don't know--but I'd suggest that statute, especially if enforced, should face a constitutional challenge on First Amendment grounds.

And...grain of salt, because...I am not a lawyer. Which isn't to say anyone has indicated I am.
Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

He's this kind of tantrum-throwing baby, and more than 40% of Americans think he's the tough guy they need to lead them.
Screenshot 2024-04-15 174717.png

He's this kind of tantrum-throwing baby, and more than 40% of Americans think he's the tough guy they need to lead them.
View attachment 1347002
To my understanding, the judge hasn’t even decided on it yet. It was, “Let’s wait til the date gets closer & focus on the trial for now”.

Of course, this little tirade should do wonders at convincing the judge….

Last edited:
Trying to infiltrate or influencing a jury sure sounds like rigging and tampering a jury in that particular order to me.

It's definitely not what organised crime figures do, not at all.

Trump keeps nodding off at his election interference case in New York.

Weekend at Bernies: Presidential Edition.
Trying to infiltrate or influencing a jury sure sounds like rigging and tampering a jury in that particular order to me.

It's definitely not what organised crime figures do, not at all.
"I would just like to make it known to the citizens of New York that anyone who votes to convict one Donald Jizzomatic Trumple may in the near future find themselves, uh... sharing intimate nocturnal resting arrangements with aquatic animals.

But this is not directed at anyone in particular or any particular trials that may or may not be going on, I'm merely pondering out loud the potential circumstances that may or may not arise in the future. In Minecraft."

At this rate, they may as well just have 12 laptops running ChatGPT to serve as the jury. I don't know how you're going to get a fully impartial panel on this one otherwise.

Sens. Jake Hoffman and Anthony Kern, along with Turning Point Action’s Tyler Bowyer, former Arizona GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward and the seven other fake electors, have been indicted on nine felony charges each of fraud, forgery and conspiracy.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back