The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
  • 171,235 views
Great work on the round-up, Kikie :lol:👍
 
Belgium, Home of the famous Spa-Francorchamps track!!!
 
20 Belgians so far! That means that Belgium has turned dark green.
 
The Belgians are taking over GTP!! Soon all posts will have witty comments about waffles and chocolate. Just kidding, amazing work on the round up, kikie!
 
Is it possible to have a higher res image so we can actually see Belgium? :lol:
 
Is it possible to have a higher res image so we can actually see Belgium? :lol:
:dopey:

I had to restrain myself from posting the image instead of just a link...
 
Kikie got me thinking. If Belguim can do that, why not New Zealand? :dopey:
Just VM'd a few NZers now.
 
new zealand rep rep haha:P

south island
 
New Zealand

Auckland

Hey Godzilla, I also have a MR2, 1991 T-bar though.
 
Is it possible to have a higher res image so we can actually see Belgium? :lol:
If you know where to look, you can find anything. Even a girlfriend. :p

Belgium has stepped up a notch thanks to Soundtrack.



Daniel
Just VM'd a few NZers now.
You VM'd them. What's VM'ing? a Vroom message?
 
Last edited:
I'm proud to be a resident of America's radioactive-green wang.
 
VM - Visitor Message :lol:
 
I'm proud to be a resident of America's radioactive-green wang.

And you're proud of that title? :lol:

Now that I see it, Belgium really looks weird in Europe *still struggling to see it*
 
Is it possible to have a higher res image so we can actually see Belgium? :lol:

That might actually make you see the little dot of Luxembourg next to it as well. :)


Quite a good one, kikkie.
I did it to colour some parts of Africa before.

Still convinced that Luxembourg with 2 here out of 500 000 inhabitants is better represented, you would need to get to 40 Belgians for that!
 
Belgium here!! limburg
 
23 Belgians have come forward so far.
 
You only have to write several thousand or ten thousand PM's. :p
It will only take a minute. :sly:
 
Switzerland :p . Although I am part Japanese but I currently live in Geneva.
 
You only have to write several thousand or ten thousand PM's. :p
It will only take a minute. :sly:

Naw, we need more Antarctican members :lol:

Off-Topic: If someone was born in Antactica, what would his citizenship be?
 
Naw, we need more Antarctican members :lol:

Off-Topic: If someone was born in Antactica, what would his citizenship be?

True "dat.

I don't think they'd have a nationality. Because no one county can take over Antarctica.
 
Naw, we need more Antarctican members

Off-Topic: If someone was born in Antactica, what would his citizenship be?
The Iceman maybe?
 
Last edited:
23 Belgians have come forward so far.

Make that 24, another Belgian here :sly: 👍

BTW, thanks for the PM, didn't know about this tread yet :dunce:
 
Make that 24, another Belgian here :sly: 👍

BTW, thanks for the PM, didn't know about this tread yet :dunce:
Your welcome.
 
Back