The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
  • 171,246 views
The province of Saskatchewan in Canada.
 
Could it be possible to have a color for 1 member and a different color for 2-5? It just seems there's so many countries that only have one member and it'd make an important difference.

Or not?

After all it would be kinda cool knowing you are the only ONE here from your country. I will come up with something for the countries with only one user.
 
Russia, Saint-Petersburg :dopey:
 
Somebody must do it :)
 
Another one for South Florida. 👍
 
Victoria, Australia
 
You can add another one from Finland!
 
NSW, Australia.

Great thread by the way. :)
 
Last edited:
Notch another one up for the England me laddo.
 
I see nova scotia (canada) isn't colored! (yay first)
 
would like to say vlaanderen but I live in scotland 👎
 
WWWWait, somebody here is in China, I thought they were banned social networking or something... looks like I was just wrong!
 
I'm another one from England :)
 
Houston, Texas, USA
 
Wroclaw, Poland
 
Guess where!! Norway... :)
 
Back