The GTPlanet world map 04/16/2014 update

  • Thread starter Thread starter UnoMOTO
  • 1,455 comments
  • 171,235 views
That's not how it works. They have to post in here to get counted.

Exactly, and unless I misunderstood you, that's what I was saying. 11 different people already posted on this thread stating they are from Portugal ;)
Just search the thread with the keyword "portugal".
 
Exactly, and unless I misunderstood you, that's what I was saying. 11 different people already posted on this thread stating they are from Portugal ;)
Just search the thread with the keyword "portugal".
Ah, I got an error when I tried following your link and assumed you were linking to all members from Portugal.

My mistake. TB's got it now.
 
Brazil.

I love this thread by the way.

[EDIT] I suggest you to divide only the US in states/provinces, but I guess you're already doing that. Also, a poll would simplify your work 👍.
 
Last edited:
Cape Town, South Africa!
4th person in Africa, I feel so priviledged!
 
Last edited:
unomoto : wasn't there a link to see the map in full scale??
So we can see little countries ?? lol
 
C'mon! Where's Greece?
 
Another for England.
 
Since I will be the first one, I thought I better post. Lol.

Alberta, Canada
 
Canberra, ACT, Australia.

But for the purposes of this thread, I think i represent NSW.
 
Back