the guess that car game!

  • Thread starter Thread starter skylineGTR_guy
  • 1,016 comments
  • 26,073 views
Here's a pic of one
 

Attachments

  • mitsuoka_orochi.jpg
    mitsuoka_orochi.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 75
Here ya go.

Hopefully this one is hard?
 

Attachments

  • gtc 2.jpg
    gtc 2.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 75
Damn it.....I thought for sure that would have been a hard one. Oh well, yeah it's a Scirocco
 
There's not that many old ugly VW's with 2 round bulbs :lol:...Anywho here's one
 

Attachments

  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 67
Originally posted by M5Power
Toyota Supra. Duh?

I'll second the 'Duh?'

Duh?

It's a MKII Toyota Supra.
 
Next one..Had to erase background, gave quite a bit of hints
 

Attachments

  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 103
El Camino? Or some other ugly ass thing.
 
Dodge Daytona pickup thing. I've seen a few, but I can't be bothered to remember its name, they sucked then and they suck now.
 
I think Shelby was involved, that rascal.
 
Actually it's a dodge, but that's not the title of it after Shelby had their hand in it.
There are 2 titles it goes by, neither of which are "daytona" but I'll accept either of the 2 correct ones.
 
Shelby Rampage/Shelby Charger?
 
Originally posted by Driftster
Actually it's a dodge, but that's not the title of it after Shelby had their hand in it.

Was it the Dakota? Doesn't look like it, but checking.

Otherwise, consider these my guesses:

Tornado. Vulture. American Special. Eagle. Rascal. Lightning. Vultura. Shelby Truck Thing. Monaco Pickup. Death on Wheels. Way Behind the Competition. Ultimately Pointless. Being Dragged into the 1990s. Trying to Stay in 1989. Why are you buying an Actual Pickup? Is it because they're dynamically superior in every way?. Blech. Ick. Yuck. Cancelled After a Year.
 
Originally posted by PunkRock
Shelby Rampage/Shelby Charger?

Rampage. That's what I meant.

Actually I knew it had the name of an Arena Football team, I just couldn't recall which.
 
Rampage note: least produced L body truck, cross between a charger and a daytona.

How bout a classic?
 

Attachments

  • crossley 19.6.jpg
    crossley 19.6.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 72
I hate classics.

Post a GMC Typhoon and see who gets it first.

For some reason, this forum is more aware of the GMC Typhoon than any other forum. We could go over to GMC Typhoonforums and post a shot of a Typhoon and at the same time post a shot of one on GTP and get replies much faster on GTP because of our knowledge of the GMC Typhoon. Yep.

Incidentally, do you know how they play Guess the Car at GMC Typhoonforums? They all post pictures of GMC Typhoons but you have to guess the VIN number. Sometimes people are off by a couple of numbers and they get mad, which is eventually why GMC Typhoonforums was dissolved.
 
You asked for it...see who gets it
 

Attachments

  • syclone.jpg
    syclone.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 58
Back