The Hagerty's price increases post-1.15 update - 10,662,900 Cr. with info for all 62 Hagery's cars (4.08% increase)

• Thread starter Eggstor
  • 103 comments
The idea of "updating classic car prices based on real-life price changes" was absolutely idiotic and we all should have seen this coming, every one of us knows what the used car market is like in reality right now, these cars are literally never going to go down in value. Every single update is just going to add more and more cost to these cars in-game and ruin the economy even more just because some billionares had a tool measuring contest over a 50 year old Ferrari at an auction

Last edited:
Bought the Sauber yesterday,that completes my LCD wish list now.I had some `spare`credits so i also bought the F1 and the Porsche 917 this morning so im pretty skint for now,unless they add some new legendary cars i shant use the feature again.Setting the prices in line with real life has soured it a little for me,we should have the ability to sell cars and increase payouts in all races to a sensible level if PD wants to go down this route.
The Sauber drives like a dream, TCS of, Sardegena, FM2, Cockpitview, headphones on..... and just enjoy 15 laps of driving, and you even get 700+ credit as a present :)

Ahh yes, 6 million more reasons to be discouraged. I'm glad that the event is happening weekly now otherwise I may not play.

I just did a nurburgring 7 lap race in a gr.4 against gt3s. I ended up getting second and 69,000cr for over an hours play time.

Back on topic, I'm glad I tomahawk'd what I did. I'd be so much more discouraged starting out fresh now than compared to before.

Glad I did the same and maxxed out my credits.

Personally, I feel the inclusion of Hagerty appropriate and only adds some additional realism.

After all, it’s not Hagerty’s fault that PD doesn’t provide adequate opportunity to grind out credits…

Looks like this thread got featured on YongYea's latest video.

"Mass protest" :lol:

The internet again overplaying its relevance. A 40-post thread and a 200 comment thread on Reddit. In a reality of possible millions who bought the game. Bizarre when you think about it.

It sucks. But vast majority don't give a ****. So it's gonna continue sucking. Because Hagerty's contract probably mandates 3-month updates (going by date of revision and planned ones) and PD has to do it now. It's not gonna go away, forget about it.

IMO the smart way for PD to "fix" it is to simply regularly increase the prize money for certain events. Maybe not in the same timeframe as Hagerty. But would silence these opportunists as well as making the increases less frustrating.

Last edited:
Cracking attitude to have. That's how we change things in this world. /s
Forgetting that the complaints brought us to this point anyway, but knowing him he'll have a ready made excuse on how we're to blame or whatever, or straight up ignore this simple fact.

"Hey, we'll increase prices so they are more reflective of real life, however, you won't be able to sell them."

R E A L I S M.

Funny how when it benefits the company and the £$€ they make it "realistic", but when it comes to actual terms that entirely influence the cost and high value of these vehicles (the selling part IRL...), it's neglected.

I feel truly sad and also very worried for the next Forza as well.

"Mass protest" :lol:

The internet again overplaying its relevance. A 40-post thread and a 200 comment thread on Reddit. In a reality of possible millions who bought the game. Bizarre when you think about it.
Don't underestimate. Everyone who makes the effort to voice his concerns is representing 1000's others who do not do the effort but share the same concern.

But next time those silent 1000's might not buy no more ...

I got a line on the pending prices for the 12 cars that have no new engine or body available, so unless there is an error in estimation, this chart is complete.

Back