The Hangover Part II

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gezim
  • 7 comments
  • 970 views
Messages
161
Messages
GTerholli


Can't wait. :) May 26th.
 
I hope it's as funny as the first. But it could end up a bit "Home Alone/American Pie/Saw" etc...

I'm interested to see what the story line is. You can't really make the same mistake (losing a buddy on his Stag night) twice with equally hilarious consequences. There could be raised eyebrows.
 
I was tired of the first one before it even ended...I thought it was incredibly overrated.

I bet the sequel will be a disaster, even for those who liked the first one.
 
I laughed at the first one, but thought it was over rated. Maybe I had too high of hopes for it after hearing about it from everyone, who knows. I'll try to see this before I hear about how good/bad it is and make my own judgement this time. I think it could really go either way.
 
Hmm, I don't really see where they can go with it other than more of the same only maybe bigger and more which invariably means it will be like a parody of it self. Seems suspiciously like a shameless cash in on the back of the first movie's success.
 
Seems suspiciously like a shameless cash in on the back of the first movie's success.

That is Hollywood for you. This sequel was almost inevitable because of the ridiculous success of the first one but like most people, I hate that it's being made. It's a cash grab.
 
I personally didn't find the first one all that hilarious. It had "haha that's kinda funny" moments, but nothing in the movie made me laugh out loud. Felt like it was trying too hard.
 
The Hangover was one of those movies teenagers were proud to see because they managed to watch an R rated movie.
 
Back