Brake Sensitivity: 50
Clutch Deadzone: 0
Clutch Sensitivity: 50
Speed Sensitivity: 88
Controller Damping: 98
Controller Vibration: 100
Minimum Shift Time: 0
RPM/Gear Display: Yes

Spent a few hours last night, ran the LaFerrari, Ford GT, Aston Martin Vulcan, Ford Zakispeed Capri (with 100% Boost), AMG C63s, all with assists off, and it was joy! Usually a wheel user, but for those lazy cold nights, the controller is more relaxed.

Let me know what you think (hopefully this helps some of the newbies who are only now getting into PC2).

If you have any difficulty catching a slide, where you don't get enough countersteer even though there's more available, your Speed Sensitivity setting is a little high from the sweet spot for that need (75). :) My only other comment is to try Opposite Lock Help. It enhances countersteer control without doing all the work for you, as you might expect from the name.

I think I found it!

Steering Deadzone: 0
Steering Sensitivity: 13
Throttle Deadzone: 10
Throttle Sensitivity: 50
Brake Deadzone: 10
Brake Sensitivity: 50
Clutch Deadzone: 0
Clutch Sensitivity: 50
Speed Sensitivity: 88
Controller Damping: 98
Controller Vibration: 100
Minimum Shift Time: 0
RPM/Gear Display: Yes

Spent a few hours last night, ran the LaFerrari, Ford GT, Aston Martin Vulcan, Ford Zakispeed Capri (with 100% Boost), AMG C63s, all with assists off, and it was joy! Usually a wheel user, but for those lazy cold nights, the controller is more relaxed.

Let me know what you think (hopefully this helps some of the newbies who are only now getting into PC2).
as i'm coming back to this game again... i had some hours on the track as well, adjusting my controller settings.
i'll defenitly have a look at your settings tonight and try to fine tune mine. I'll post my settings for comparison reasons later.

@Wolfe enabling Opposite Lock Help will give me more controll over the car, so that aid isnt taking over for me here!? have you read my latest comment? i have some questions regarding tuning (ABS/TCS). maybe you can have a quick look please!? ;)

Last edited:
@Wolfe enabling Opposite Lock Help will give me more controll over the car, so that aid isnt taking over for me here!?
If you are careless with your driving, Opposite Lock Help will do next to nothing to keep you on the track. It is most effective for small slip angles that would be relatively trivial to correct with a wheel (or in other games with the analog stick). Give it a try. :)

If you are careless with your driving, Opposite Lock Help will do next to nothing to keep you on the track. It is most effective for small slip angles that would be relatively trivial to correct with a wheel (or in other games with the analog stick). Give it a try. :)
I had this enabled already.
Thanks for the clarification.

If you have any difficulty catching a slide, where you don't get enough countersteer even though there's more available, your Speed Sensitivity setting is a little high from the sweet spot for that need (75). :)

"Successful" 97 sensitivity rider here. Guess for some those numbers just work better.

"Successful" 97 sensitivity rider here. Guess for some those numbers just work better.
A higher number can work fine for many situations, but I don't want to lose control simply because the virtual driver could have countersteered more, but didn't. Or because the virtual driver whipped up way more countersteer than necessary (low Speed Sensitivity).

Here's hoping PCARS3 just has more intelligent analog stick steering to distinguish between what's good for turn-in (the purpose of Speed Sensitivity) and what's good for countersteer. :)

Here's hoping PCARS3 just has more intelligent analog stick steering to distinguish between what's good for turn-in (the purpose of Speed Sensitivity) and what's good for countersteer. :)

With lower settings prone to turn more that I should, because it always feels not enough. High setting kinda free your input, which allow to limit it yourself by actual analog control. If I only could explain it better:). The main rule to not panic, mostly this overdone countersteer comes from panic, at least for me.

The main rule to not panic,

You need to map some buttons and press them when appropriate.
Screenshot_2020-06-09-11-58-49-027.jpeg
They are in the options under the WTH tab.

;)

Latest Posts

Back