The human comedy missions

• Thread starter Martar82
  • 13 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi everyone first time post, in missions on the human comedy is there some kind of bug? Not matter what car what setup I use I just can’t seem to keep pace with the front of the pack, I recorded the fastest first and second lap yet the AI just constantly pull away how is this possible if I got faster lap times

But no, seriously, it's an endurance.

What matters most is consistency, not one fast lap. A very exaggerated example would be you setting the fastest laps of 1:10 for lap 2, then do 1:10.5 and slower while the AI are constantly doing 1:10.2.

Last edited:
I do realise that but, after a few laps when you are that far behind you have no chance of catching up, but thanks for the response
My advice is to check the forum for any other similar topic instead of posting another new one despite it being your first post here. You get better info and faster responses.

A few content creators have highlighted that there appears to be a bug with the AI when anything but the hard difficulty setting is used.

When you enter the race from the mission select menu, the game loads your opponent AI profile, sometimes this results in the AI pack being able to pull away, sometimes not. Apparently if you select easy or normal difficulty, you seem to be more likely to get the hardest AI set in the race.

I've done a few endurance races so far and find them easier on hard difficulty.

But no, seriously, it's an endurance.

What matters most is consistency, not one fast lap. A very exaggerated example would be you setting the fastest laps of 1:10 for lap 2, then do 1:10.5 and slower while the AI are constantly doing 1:10.2.
According to a few videos I’ve just watched on YouTube there does seem to be some sort of bug where it’s impossible to catch the lead car

A few content creators have highlighted that there appears to be a bug with the AI when anything but the hard difficulty setting is used.

When you enter the race from the mission select menu, the game loads your opponent AI profile, sometimes this results in the AI pack being able to pull away, sometimes not. Apparently if you select easy or normal difficulty, you seem to be more likely to get the hardest AI set in the race.

I've done a few endurance races so far and find them easier on hard difficulty.
Thanks for that 👍

Been doing them on regular difficulty (2 left) and haven't noticed anything similar even though some have taken many attempts.

I've found most to be reasonably difficult (Maggiore particularly, just won it earlier today) and that the AI do seem to get quicker after the first couple of laps. You just need to get faster, which might involve a lot of effort.

There are a few strategies that can be helpful. As said before, keeping a good pace is the key on endurance races, and that's where the AI fails. It seems like they aren't "aware" of the fact that they are on a endurance race, not a regular sprint race. At first they will feel very competitive, they will race as hard as they can, but then come the consequences. On most races, they will pit more often than the player will if a few measures are taken, like adjusting the fuel mixture and preserving the tires.

There are other threads with great advice for each race, I suggest you to take a look at it, if you don't mind.

Can someone give me a tip?
I am trying to win the race at lago maggiore and have huge problems.
My best result was with the porsche 911 rsr and laptimes of 1.57 and 1.58 on medium tires.
But i just cannot keep up with the leading cars that drive 1.56. I tried it a lot and i think i know the track well now but i just cant get any faster. Also keeping the pace for one hour is tiring.
Maybe some one knows of a better car choice or strategy or else i dont think i can do it.
The completionist in me is scared 😜
Thanks in advance

Can someone give me a tip?
I am trying to win the race at lago maggiore and have huge problems.
My best result was with the porsche 911 rsr and laptimes of 1.57 and 1.58 on medium tires.
But i just cannot keep up with the leading cars that drive 1.56. I tried it a lot and i think i know the track well now but i just cant get any faster. Also keeping the pace for one hour is tiring.
Maybe some one knows of a better car choice or strategy or else i dont think i can do it.
The completionist in me is scared 😜
Thanks in advance
First, make sure you are on the hardest difficulty level. There is a glitch which makes the easiest level harder. Then read this thread:

Hi everyone first time post, in missions on the human comedy is there some kind of bug? Not matter what car what setup I use I just can’t seem to keep pace with the front of the pack, I recorded the fastest first and second lap yet the AI just constantly pull away how is this possible if I got faster lap times

Find some good setups from the tuning page. The stock cars are not that good tbh , even though they fit into the PP of the missions.

The only hard one is the Maggiore.
Imbalance of Power locked cars, starting 3rd last and trying to catch the leader is very hard, even if you use the same cars as the 2 fastest cars.
Rubilar seems to have more power than what the settings would indicate.

Funny thing is they wiped some of my legit records away because of the pp abuses by other Guys.
After I looked over the record charts again the same **** is all over again….🤮

Back