The Illuminati and other Conspiracy Theories thread

Do you think the Illuminati is real?

• Total voters
I agree about the egg.
Then why use it as an anology.

I'd like a link to one of these court cases.
You definitely didn't bother to follow the link:

http://www.aim25.ac.uk/cgi-bin/vcdf/detail?coll_id=7860&inst_id=104&nv1=search&nv2=

My bad, but rationalwiki is worse then wikipedia.
Citation required.

Neither are better or worse that the sources they use, and in comparison the sources you have used in the past they head and shoulders above.

BTW - You still need to reply to a number of vaccine related questions, odd that you have avoided that one.

You want evidence witha rational source Benjamin Disreali "The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."
You don't understand what that word means.

That sentence needs to be discussed. The illuminati is just a word.
It may well do, but that doesn’t make it or the Protocols true (nor does citing a work of fiction based on a conversation between two dead people in hell - so I doubt it will dissuade you from assuming otherwise).

I honestly think that Audi logo is clean... Oh wait. In theorists minds everything is illuminati.

Also what powerful Jewish people have to do with logos? And if they're so powerful, why didn't they stop the war 2
Retracted post.

Last edited:
They are not real Jews. They are Zionist Jews. They do not care about God, well they do, but their god is Lucifer. They love choas, control over everything, creation of hatred, etc. Well, they are satanists after all.
A rare occurence that doesn't put hate and conspiring theories on all Jews. Congratulations. But Zionists also include Christians, Atheists, Muslims and so on. They aren't that evil and satanic, are they? Zionism is unnecessarily monsterised by theorists, where they just spout hate without critical thinking.

Last edited:
On one thing you are right: They "offcially" stem from all religions. It's a mask for the masses. Internally they are all satanists. Well the ones in the upper classes of power. But that's almost all of them.
On the other thing you are mostly wrong: Most of them, as most of them are satanists, are pretty damn evil. They are child molesters, abusers, pedophiles. Satanism and pedophilia go VERY often hand in hand, because real satanism is ALWAYS accompanied by ritual sexual abuse and ritual sacrifice, which is mostly done on children, because satanists consider their blood and energies more "desirable", as it is less contominated with toxic chemicals. Also, the chemistry of a child is in genral vastly different from that of an adult. This special hormone mix is what they desire most, and the energies, which can be created only in a child because of its "special" hormone mix.
I do hope you can back these rather odd claims up, as not doing does rather risk you falling foul of the AUP.

Oh and every chemical is toxic, it's the dose that makes the poison.

I do hope you can back these rather odd claims up, as not doing does rather risk you falling foul of the AUP.

Oh and every chemical is toxic, it's the dose that makes the poison.
Retracted post.

Last edited:
Does it matter what I post as "proof", when it only gets ridiculed anyway? When has it been any different? It has nothing to do with how much it can be proven, but how much are people able to accept a horrible truth. Well the truth is, most are not at all and thus their mind will force them to reject truth by, for example, ridiculing it.
Also, was threatening me with AUP fouling really necessary? That's low. Wanna have "proof"? Go search it yourself, only this way the mind becomes able to "realize" things. You people always expect everything to be presented on a silver tablet, only for spitting on it, when it is given to you by ridiculing it. So what's the point in even trying?
The point of the AUP is that all members have follow it, and that includes you.

That means if you make claims of the nature you have then it's up to you to prove it, nor for us to go searching for it.

You also want to lay of the character attacks as well, provide actual evidence and you will be listened to. Continue with baseless attacks and claims and you will be leaving.

Whom did I attack exactly? You are the one being aggressive. Have I become your enemy by telling you the truth? Also it's funny how ALWAYS the same people get offended by truth. There's a pattern, you simply can't handle it. well most people hate truth and love lies, what that says, you should realize yourself.
Here are some examples of your wanted "proof" that will magically transform you into a believer:

http://humansarefree.com/2016/02/satanic-pedophilia-network-exposed-in.html

Funnily enough I can't find even one source I found the most compelling.
Well, I even saw some documenateries on German mainstream TV in the 90's. It is no joke. It is very real. There are several cases, where medical results were confimring sexual abuse, which has been described by many children. If that is true, why should the rest (satanic part) be all imagination of ALL children, that have been independantly interviewed and examined worldwide for decades?

A claim that all Zionists are actually Satanists who rape and murder children is a clear AUP violation, as such you will in your very next post either prove this or retract it.

You will also stop the personal attacks on members who ask you to back up your claims with actual evidence.

Fail to do this and your membership here will be over very soon, as you're done abusing the good nature of the members and staff here.

Last edited:
@Alex p. Claim that all Zionists are the same it's not correct. Just because some people want Israel to succeed doesn't mean that they are satanists. However, many people who support Israel don't lik Palestine at all. Which is wrong. Claim that zionists are child raping satanists is :lol:. But don't get me wrong, Zionists are controversial for many reasons

There are way more 2 state solution supporters.

Last edited:
"I'm just going to spout random nonsense here and claim it as fact without providing a legitimate source. You're asking me to provide proof? Stop harassing me!"

794701813831831470.jpg

Wanna have "proof"? Go search it yourself, only this way the mind becomes able to "realize" things. You people always expect everything to be presented on a silver tablet, only for spitting on it, when it is given to you, by ridiculing it. So what's the point in even trying?

I know there's a tight mask complete ignorance over your head, but I can't prove it. But if you'd kindly find yourself, then you'd have the proof.

Now do you see how important valid proof and unbiased information is? Or making crap claims because you just want something to be true, no matter how far-fetched? And how telling other people to back up your own claims is silly?

Last edited:
A claim that all Zionists are actually Satanists who rape and murder children is a clear AUP violation, as such you will in your very next post either prove this or retract it.

You will also stop the personal attacks on members who ask you to back up your claims with actual evidence.

Fail to do this and your membership here will be over very soon, as you're done abusing the good nature of the members and staff here.
@Alex p.

You seem to be under the impression that this was optional. Its not.

The post you have made following this instruction was neither the proof or retraction you were instructed to provide (and was in a totally different thread).

As such its been deleted and a formal warning issued.

Make your next post either a provision of proof or a retraction.

Then why use it as an anology.
It's a figure of speech, you got a better analogy?

This link (in the footnotes #4 at the bottom of the page EDIT->
  1. Papers regarding the Bern trial, further commentary by Leslie Fry and Larry Ray.
) You chastise me for not reading all the webpages and all the links of the links you post - takes you 1minute to find the link and me substantially longer to figure out everything the page and links from the page say. A fair point? Especially when I find nothing informative in the links, EDIT especially the second two above)

Citation required.

I don't think a citation not required. Matter of opinion. Surely the people who run it and therefore are able to remove/deny evidence unfavourable to their cause would have an impact also. And unless you want to go through all that business, then I must agree with you, that one cannot be considered better than the other.

Having looked at the link above and studied it's contents (but not the contents of all the links) since some of them don't point to their intended functioning webpages. It really has no substance, it says nothing of the trial, merely that there was one and somewhere there was a record of it at some point in time in the past. It may still be out there somewhere.

So if I assume that you consider that there was a trial and that the defendents weren found guilty of distributing it to the public was an offence, means that the papers are a forgery? If so then if the verdict is overturned then it no longer stands as evidence? (The high court of the Canton of Berne, Switzerland November 1st, 1937)

The only question was whether the Protocols was, as claimed, immoral literature. The law did not define the term precisely.

Neither are better or worse that the sources they use, and in comparison the sources you have used in the past they head and shoulders above.

Cheap shot, you trying to wind me up?

BTW - You still need to reply to a number of vaccine related questions, odd that you have avoided that one.

I have drafted a response, however I still need to check over what I have said, and as such have not posted it yet. When my train of thought moves over to the vaccine question then it will get my full attention.

You don't understand what that word means.
Fair point in this case. Nothing evidential although they are words that Disraeli wrote, and again I care not for who the subjects are, just that there are subjects.
It may well do, but that doesn’t make it or the Protocols true (nor does citing a work of fiction based on a conversation between two dead people in hell - so I doubt it will dissuade you from assuming otherwise).

I don't really care who the Protocols were written by (Nazi's, Jews, KKK, Moonies etc). Take religions out of it. You could write the Protocols without religion and see for yourself that whether the Protocols were a work of fiction(not sure about that one), satire(very possibly), plan(distinct possibility) or a prophecy(better than Nostradamus), then they can certainly be seen to have in some form come to pass, the subjects will reveal themselves.

Bern or Berne?

Last edited:
Err I agreed with him. That neither are worse nor better. No citation required EDIT since I don't need to backup something I now disagree with.

It's a figure of speech, you got a better analogy?
Your anaology, you come up with a better one.

This link (in the footnotes #4 at the bottom of the page EDIT->

) You chastise me for not reading all the webpages and all the links of the links you post - takes you 1minute to find the link and me substantially longer to figure out everything the page and links from the page say. A fair point? Especially when I find nothing informative in the links, EDIT especially the second two above)
OK, will scanned copies of the evidence and court documents do?

http://findingaids.cjh.org/?pID=477923

I don't think a citation not required. Matter of opinion. Surely the people who run it and therefore are able to remove/deny evidence unfavourable to their cause would have an impact also. And unless you want to go through all that business, then I must agree with you, that one cannot be considered better than the other.
Which is why one should always check the sources it cites before using it.

However given your new found appreciation of the possibility of bias in a source you will no longer be using the likes of Natural News, etc as 'proof'.

So if I assume that you consider that there was a trial and that the defendents weren found guilty of distributing it to the public was an offence, means that the papers are a forgery? If so then if the verdict is overturned then it no longer stands as evidence? (The high court of the Canton of Berne, Switzerland November 1st, 1937)

The only question was whether the Protocols was, as claimed, immoral literature. The law did not define the term precisely.
No the only part overturned by the second trial was that it was immoral literature, the verdict that they were forgeries was never reversed.

Even evangelical sites that moan about the lack of publicity for the second trial acknowledge such:

"On November 1st, 1937 the high court of the Canton of Berne, Switzerland, ruled that the Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion do not constitute immoral literature in that sense that circulation of the documents calls for punishment. The conviction in the lower court of two anti-Semites, Silvio Schnell and Theodore Fischer, accused of circulating the documents, was reversed. They were convicted after a seventeen-day trial which ended in May of 1935, at which the presiding judge ruled that the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" purporting to reveal Jewish plans for domination of the world "are forgeries and immoral literature"".
Source: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/examiner.htm

As you can see of the original ruling that they were forgeries and immoral literature, only the latter charge was overturned, that of immoral literature.

The key ruling that they were forgeries was never overturned (and even a rabidly anti-Jewish site such as the above admits as much - even if its tucked away at the bottom and presented in a misleading manner). Now if you had bothered providing a source in the first place your inaccurate claim of the trial only concerning the morality of the literature would have been seen to be inaccurate.

Cheap shot, you trying to wind me up?
No, I'm stating fact.

You rarely use sources (see above - you once again make an unsubstantiated claim without a source, that is proven to be untrue when sourced) and when they do they are often out of context or serious biased and unreliable.

If you don't like it then use better sources (and actually use them rather than making unsupported claims).

I have drafted a response, however I still need to check over what I have said, and as such have not posted it yet. When my train of thought moves over to the vaccine question then it will get my full attention.
Really! Its taken this long to reply to points you were clearly incorrect about and to explain source material you provided without any context?

Fair point in this case. Nothing evidential although they are words that Disraeli wrote, and again I care not for who the subjects are, just that there are subjects.
You actually seem to only care about making a point, regardless of its relevance, accuracy or your ability to support it. In doing so you present yourself as an unreliable commentator.

I don't really care who the Protocols were written by (Nazi's, Jews, KKK, Moonies etc). Take religions out of it. You could write the Protocols without religion and see for yourself that whether the Protocols were a work of fiction(not sure about that one), satire(very possibly), plan(distinct possibility) or a prophecy(better than Nostradamus), then they can certainly be seen to have in some form come to pass, the subjects will reveal themselves.
The origin of them and the authenticity are key, that you 'don't really care' seems to indicate that you have no real understanding of the damage the creation of them unleashed upon the world. It is more than possible to trace a link from them directly to the Holocaust.

As such they should not be a plaything of the conspiracy theorists of the world to 'prove' NWO fantasies, but rather should serve as a reminder of the implication blinding accepting propaganda designed to incite hatred can result in.

That you seemingly dismiss that factor in such a way (or have never even considered it) speaks volumes about your potential character as an individual, and not in a positive way.

Your anaology, you come up with a better one.
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/a-chicken-and-egg-situation
Whilst we both have our opinion of which came first. You know exactly what I mean and as such are being silly. If anyone else reading this wants to tell me that they don't understand what I mean then I'd be surprised.
OK, will scanned copies of the evidence and court documents do?

http://findingaids.cjh.org/?pID=477923

Which is why one should always check the sources it cites before using it. However given your new found appreciation of the possibility of bias in a source you will no longer be using the likes of Natural News, etc as 'proof'.

The origin and authenticity are unproven. The papers you link me are in german. Since I don't speak German and I presume that you don't. Then those pages may as well be written in Welsh.

No the only part overturned by the second trial was that it was immoral literature, the verdict that they were forgeries was never reversed.

Even evangelical sites that moan about the lack of publicity for the second trial acknowledge such:

"On November 1st, 1937 the high court of the Canton of Berne, Switzerland, ruled that the Protocols of the Wise Men of Zion do not constitute immoral literature in that sense that circulation of the documents calls for punishment. The conviction in the lower court of two anti-Semites, Silvio Schnell and Theodore Fischer, accused of circulating the documents, was reversed. They were convicted after a seventeen-day trial which ended in May of 1935, at which the presiding judge ruled that the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" purporting to reveal Jewish plans for domination of the world "are forgeries and immoral literature"".
Source: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/examiner.htm

As you can see of the original ruling that they were forgeries and immoral literature, only the latter charge was overturned, that of immoral literature.

The key ruling that they were forgeries was never overturned (and even a rabidly anti-Jewish site such as the above admits as much - even if its tucked away at the bottom and presented in a misleading manner). Now if you had bothered providing a source in the first place your inaccurate claim of the trial only concerning the morality of the literature would have been seen to be inaccurate.

No, I'm stating fact.

You rarely use sources (see above - you once again make an unsubstantiated claim without a source, that is proven to be untrue when sourced) and when they do they are often out of context or serious biased and unreliable.

If you don't like it then use better sources (and actually use them rather than making unsupported claims).

Really! Its taken this long to reply to points you were clearly incorrect about and to explain source material you provided without any context?
Sorry, is there a time limit on this forum for posting, is that in the UserGuide?

You actually seem to only care about making a point, regardless of its relevance, accuracy or your ability to support it. In doing so you present yourself as an unreliable commentator.

Just because you can't grasp what I am saying doesn't make you the judge, in fact it disqualifies you.

The origin of them and the authenticity are key, that you 'don't really care' seems to indicate that you have no real understanding of the damage the creation of them unleashed upon the world. It is more than possible to trace a link from them directly to the Holocaust.

As such they should not be a plaything of the conspiracy theorists of the world to 'prove' NWO fantasies, but rather should serve as a reminder of the implication blinding accepting propaganda designed to incite hatred can result in.

That you seemingly dismiss that factor in such a way (or have never even considered it) speaks volumes about your potential character as an individual, and not in a positive way.

All your own opinion, none of it based on fact.

The page you linked to says this
"With respect to the authenticity of the Protocols, Judge Meyer said: "The defendants had been unable to prove that the Protocols of the Elders of Lion were a genuine document." As to the origin of the Protocols, Judge Meyer said: "The Protocols are a forgery; they were forged by General Katchkowsky."

What evidence indicated that they were a forgery? Is it in the German text you linked to? If so where and what?

The judge issued a carefully worded but sharp ruling about the decision by the lower court. He ruled that the lower court judge had improperly handled the testimony about the genuineness of the Protocols. Since the parties involved selected the experts, confidence in their testimony was shaken. The so-called unbiased expert Loosli (who used every opportunity to support the Jewish position) was not impartial. He had already written in a polemic, unscientific manner about the authenticity of the Protocols and one could only assume that the lower court judge was unaware of that.

I will look for an english translation of the judges wording if I can find one. If you can find it then all the better. Until then it's heresay, and cannot be used by either of us.

Also I think that we could discuss the Protocols, and their usefulness, without needing to decide if the are forged or not.

Why do you consider this issue so important? What's it going to change, except possibly you stopping the discussion of the text?

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/a-chicken-and-egg-situation
Whilst we both have our opinion of which came first. You know exactly what I mean and as such are being silly. If anyone else reading this wants to tell me that they don't understand what I mean then I'd be surprised.
No mine's not an opinion. From an evolutionary standpoint the egg came first.

The origin and authenticity are unproven. The papers you link me are in german. Since I don't speak German and I presume that you don't. Then those pages may as well be written in Welsh.
Presume away all you like. You wanted a better source and I provided one.

To date you have supplied exactly zero sources to support your position, as such I'm not really in a mood to extend you any more good-will in this regard.

Sorry, is there a time limit on this forum for posting, is that in the UserGuide?
When did I say there was a time limit?

Just because you can't grasp what I am saying doesn't make you the judge, in fact it disqualifies you.
I grasp exactly what you are saying, that was not the point in question. The absence of any qualified supporting sources is what is at issue.

All your own opinion, none of it based on fact.
Its not a fact that Henry Ford reprinted parts of it in his self-funded newspaper? Its not a fact that Hitler received copies of the Dearborne Examiner translations and was a big fan of Ford (to the point of getting a favourable mention in Mein Kampf)? Its not a fact that Hitler was funded by Ford and Hitler stated he was an inspiration in an interview in '31 and kept a picture of Ford in his office?

Did Ford and the Protocols make Hitler an anti-Semite? No, however a clear link does most certainly exist between them and the Holocaust, as they and Ford most certanly did help shape and justify Hitlers actions.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/daily/nov98/nazicars30.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Ford#The_Dearborn_Independent_and_antisemitism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dearborn_Independent
and many, many, many more if you need them

The page you linked to says this

What evidence indicated that they were a forgery? Is it in the German text you linked to? If so where and what?
The original court ruling of forgery was not overturned, as such the verdict that they were a forgery wasn't either

The judge issued a carefully worded but sharp ruling about the decision by the lower court. He ruled that the lower court judge had improperly handled the testimony about the genuineness of the Protocols. Since the parties involved selected the experts, confidence in their testimony was shaken. The so-called unbiased expert Loosli (who used every opportunity to support the Jewish position) was not impartial. He had already written in a polemic, unscientific manner about the authenticity of the Protocols and one could only assume that the lower court judge was unaware of that.
You seem to have selectively read that (not a surprise) given that both sides selected expert witnesses, not just one.

I'm also skeptical about the entire piece (as I have already said) given the clear bias of the author, yet its also one of the few that actually detail the re-trail. Yet I had no choice about providing one, given that you once again failed to supply a source to support a claim you have made.

I will look for an english translation of the judges wording if I can find one. If you can find it then all the better. Until then it's heresay, and cannot be used by either of us.
No, I have provided sources (multiple ones) to support the claim that its a forgery, you have failed to provide a single source for you claim (I had to do so and it didn't support you).

And to be honest I'm not going to hold my breath for you to change in that regard.

Also I think that we could discuss the Protocols, and their usefulness, without needing to decide if the are forged or not.
If they are a forgery or not is a key point, I have already explained why, you have simply dismissed it.

Why do you consider this issue so important? What's it going to change, except possibly you stopping the discussion of the text?
I've already covered this and you have simply ignored it.

You haven't looked at Scaff's links have you

http://ia601606.us.archive.org/Book...05_0004.jp2&scale=12.523489932885907&rotate=0

You try and translate even a word of this and I salute you. You can either translate a bit, or cede my point.

I want to know the name of the person/persons who Scaff knows wrote it. Should only be a short post maybe two words, a first name and a surname.

@Scaff On a side point, had I quoted that page then you would have jumped all over it as me pointing to an anti-semitic site, with no hard evidence. It was therefore better for me to let you quote the page.

Last edited:
So who wrote it then?

You haven't looked at Scaff's links have you

http://ia601606.us.archive.org/Book...05_0004.jp2&scale=12.523489932885907&rotate=0

You try and translate even a word of this and I salute you. You can either translate a bit, or cede my point.

I want to know the name of the person/persons who Scaff knows wrote it. Should only be a short post maybe two words, a first name and a surname.
No one knows the exact author (which is not required to show something is a forgery - we know that he Turin shroud is a fake, but not who made it); what is known and has been shown is that it is a plagiarized amalgam of various works of fiction.

For example:
04-08-2016 12-55-21.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion#Sources_employed

Now given the above, its clear that works of fiction were roughly re-written to form the document, are you claiming that an actual discussion took place in hell and was transcribed?

@Scaff On a side point, had I quoted that page then you would have jumped all over it as me pointing to an anti-semitic site, with no hard evidence. It was therefore better for me to let you quote the page.
That would depend on how you presented it and if you acknowledged that it was a weak source with no hard evidence.

However it may also be simply because it doesn't actually even support the claim you made!

I'm also currently compiling a mental list of exactly which conspiracy theory's you subscribe to and what order the are going to come out in!

How odd. When I looked I saw things like the following. I could have included a teeny tiny cap like you did and said "oh noes is too teeny". I refrained from that. Besides, your initial complaint was that it was in German, not that you couldn't find the "click to magnify" button.

Shot.JPG

Given that we're translating from @Scaff's links, here's my schoolboy attempt at the previous;

Bern Trial
Yes, I know about these disagreements. I don't know if they've already been mentioned at this trial. But in the papers, in the press, I read a lot of these disagreements. I also knew Mr Ahad Haam well and we talked about these.

No need to stand, salute from behind your laptop :)

I voted yes, because the Conspiracy Crackpots need a friend.

On a personal note, no I don't. Don't get me wrong there are shady goings on within circles of rich people, but I suspect it's nothing more than our Lizard overlords dealing in human trafficking and child abuse... Oh and the odd occasion of interstellar meat trading.

Last edited:
Back