lbsf1 Messages 3,678 Warwick Uni Messages lbsf1 GTP_lbsf1 Messages obsmu (my brothers acount) Nov 20, 2010 #1 Hi guys this is the thread too use too post in too anounce when/how you have got gt5. I'm not expecting mine till tues/wedsnesday.
Hi guys this is the thread too use too post in too anounce when/how you have got gt5. I'm not expecting mine till tues/wedsnesday.
N nioxic Messages 253 Nov 20, 2010 #2 i think this thread is a bit exclusive (and extremely pointless) so far...
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Nov 20, 2010 #3 lbsf1 Hi guys this is the thread too use too post in too anounce when/how you have got gt5. I'm not expecting mine till tues/wedsnesday. Click to expand... We don't need this. We know who has got it as they're posting shots and videos of it. By next week, we'll all have it.
lbsf1 Hi guys this is the thread too use too post in too anounce when/how you have got gt5. I'm not expecting mine till tues/wedsnesday. Click to expand... We don't need this. We know who has got it as they're posting shots and videos of it. By next week, we'll all have it.