Not open for further replies.

TorqueAE86

(Banned)
Canada
Toronto, Ontario
ruwan1969
The JGTC Racing League
Leaders/Founders: @KazaMR2,@j23400, @TorqueAE86
Forum Moderators: All three leaders, (maybe more if anyone's interested in helping out)

HvNB1vmY5utMvtkGY_0.jpg

Come and relive one of Japan's most exciting motor races: JGTC. Using cars from the 99' -01' period, we'll be racing across Japan's most historic tracks plus some of GT's finest originals. We're looking for fast but not overly serious drivers who know the proper sportsmanship of racing drivers. Race weekends will happen, well, on the weekend :P With a 1 week separation between events. Some other basic rules along with most of these can be found on our club page on our GT6 Community page.

Car Specs

HONDA

View attachment 448112
LOCTITE MUGEN NSX 01': 460 HP, 1150 KG
MOBIIL 1 NSX 01': 460 HP, 1150 KG
ARTA NSX 00': 505 HP, 1150 KG
Castrol MUGEN NSX 00': 505 HP, 1150 KG
RAYBRIG NSX 00': 505 HP, 1150 KG

TOYOTA

View attachment 448114
Castrol TOM's Supra 01: 465 HP, 1100 KG
au CERUMO SUPRA 01': 465 HP, 1100 KG
Castrol TOM's Supra 00': 480 HP, 1100 KG
DENSO SARD Supra GT 00': 480 HP, 1100 KG
Castrol TOM's Supra 97': 480 HP, 1150 KG

NISSAN

View attachment 448116
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R 01': 465 HP, 1100 KG
XANAVI HIROTO GT-R 01': 465 HP, 1100 KG
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R 00': 480 HP, 1100 KG
CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R 00': 480 HP, 1100 KG

OTHERS

Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 00': 490 HP, 1200 KG
BMW/McLaren F1 GTR 97': 450 HP, 1150 KG

Race Weekend Schedule (Not confirmed yet, but here's the beta)

Qualifying will be on Wednesday at around 6 PM GMT. If you can't make the qualifier (which will be me all the time), you can still race, but you'll have to start at the back of the pack (yay for me...). The race will be on Saturday at around 7-8 PM GMT. There will be a 1 week period between races, so about 2/3 races a month. If you can't make the race weekend, that's fine, but you will be losing points in the driver's championship [and maybe a constructors championship (so like Honda v Toyota v Nissan or something) if members are up for it].

Championship Schedule

Round 1: Fuji Speedway - 55 Laps - October 1st & October 3rd
Round 2: Okayama International Circuit (CC Made)- 53 Laps - October 14th & 17th
Round 3: Twin Ring Motegi - 56 Laps - October 28th & 31th
Round 4: Fuji Speedway 90s (CC Made) - 69 Laps - November 11th & 14th
Round 5: Suzuka Circuit - 52 Laps - November 25th & 28th
Round 6: Autopolis Circuit (CC Made) - 57 Laps - December 9th & 12th
Round 7: Chang International Circuit (CC Made) - 56 Laps - December 16th & 19th
Round 8: Kuala Lumpur International Circuit (CC Made) - 70 Laps - January 6th & 9th (Big gap due to Holidays)
Final Round: Sportsland Sugo (CC Made) - 60 Laps - January 13th & 16th

- All sessions will be having around 28% weather in effect (venues that allow it), so rain is always a possible factor for both quantifying and races. If that's the case, Intermediate and Full Wet rain tires can be used. If you have any concerns about any of this, please tell one of us (the leaders) via a PM.

- All qualifying sessions/races will be having full damage on, realistic track conditions on, and no driving aids.

- All races will have a rolling start in the 2x file. Reason being because they did/do this in real life.

- Generally there shouldn't be any contact with other drivers, but racing incidents do happen. If you feel like a driver deserves more than a warning, please PM one of the leaders. All replays will be saved (hopefully) so we will go through them (if we ever have time for that) and so on.

- The biggest rule of them all though is to have fun. All three of us came from the world of street racing (so Touge, Wangan, and sometimes Drift) and this our first time hosting or even competing in such activities as this. But all three of us our passionate about motor racing, which is why this league may break off into other forms, such as early-Super GT (so like 05' Supra v 06' Z v 08' NSX), GT3, LMPGT, DTM, etc.

Note: This league might experience inactive periods throughout the week, resulting in a lack of communication between members and leaders. The reasoning behind this is all three leaders are busy with personal issues.

Last edited:
I'm interested, it depends on time, however.
We're still in our setup stage, but generally Friday will be free practice all day, and Saturday will host a short quailfing session and a sprint race. As for timing, it'll depend on other members. But welcome to the league! :)

Racing GT500.png

A little test run between me (NSX) and @KazaMR2 (Supra). We'll be hosting test sessions from now till around October, as a way of getting to know everyone and to set up our cars. :cheers:

Now, I'll hand it over to Kaza to explain the rules/regulations. :D

Edit: Photo was edited by @KazaMR2 :cheers:

Rules and regulations
The races will happen once every two weeks. Fridays will be practice session time, and on Saturday there will be a 30 minute qualifying session, then a 40 minute race, timing will depend on whatever time is best for the majority of participants.

It is mandatory at all times to try keep it clean. So, no ramming, side-swiping, pit-maneuvering, etc. A good knowlage on real racing would come in handy too.

Classes

GT500

HP: 500

Weight (Kg): 1150

Cars:

The limit for participants using the same car is 2. Tuning is alowed, but upgrades are not however.

Participants

Honda

Arta NSX '00 - @Yusenkyo
Castrol MUGEN NSX '00 - @lxmmy
LOCITIE MUGEN NSX '01 - @TorqueAE86
Mobil 1 NSX '01 - @Harsk100
RAYBRIG NSX '00 -

Nissan

CALSONIC SKYLINE '00 -
LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R '00 -
PENNZOIL GT-R '99 -
PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01 -
XANAVI HIROTO GT-R '01 -

Toyota

Au CERUMO Supra '01 - @KazaMR2
Castrol TOM'S Supra '97 -
Castrol TOM'S Supra '00 -
Castrol TOM'S Supra '01 - @G_Parrilla
DENSO SARD Supra GT '00 -

Last edited:
Any driver who wishes to participate in the first season needs to post there car name and a picture of it below. (Even if you did on the GT Community page)

I will be using the LOCITIE MUGEN NSX 01'. :)
DuPXRX1Xx9a4uh1zBI_0.jpg

I'm very interested in this League, however, I must know in what time are you planning to run.

But if the timezone of the League matches for me, then, I'm planning to use the Takata Dome NSX '03 or the Castrol Mugen NSX '00.

I'm very interested in this League, however, I must know in what time are you planning to run.

But if the timezone of the League matches for me, then, I'm planning to use the Takata Dome NSX '03 or the Castrol Mugen NSX '00.
Timezones will have to be discussed with all members, so yeah.

How's 7 PM GMT for Quailfying and the race on Saturday sound guys?
Edit: IGNORE THIS POST

So me, Kaza and RD have come up with this.
Quailfying will be on Wed or Thurs at around 6 PM GMT. If you can't make it, you can still race, but you'll have to start at the back. The race will be on Saturday at around 7-8 PM GMT.

This is what we came up with, but we're still not sure about it yet. We would love your guys input on this. :) 👎
(On mobile, can't delete thumbs down)

Last edited:
My car is the #23 XANAVI NISMO GT-R '03 I found on eBay...
View attachment 445613
I don't think it's working right.
Better get it fixed by next weekend, because there we will be having our first test session lobby. All members must attend, and there may be two other cars added to the GT500 class. :sly:

If there's a good enough turn out I'll run. I'll take the Takata dome nsx
I think @Harsk100 was debating whether or not to use that car, so you'll have to talk it out with him. As of right now, we have enough people to fill about half a lobby. But we have some big plans in terms of advertising that might start as early as next weekend. :cheers:

I think @Harsk100 was debating whether or not to use that car, so you'll have to talk it out with him. As of right now, we have enough people to fill about half a lobby. But we have some big plans in terms of advertising that might start as early as next weekend. :cheers:
I'm still deciding, so, @rosckolove can take the Takata Dome NSX. 👍

Awesome thank you. So yeah I'll definitely be using the Takata Dome NSX. I'll post a picture and name and all that stuff when I get home. Where is the track schedule? I don't see it posted anywhere.

Awesome thank you. So yeah I'll definitely be using the Takata Dome NSX. I'll post a picture and name and all that stuff when I get home. Where is the track schedule? I don't see it posted anywhere.
Well it's sort of in the bio, but basically we'll be using the big 3 ( Fuji, Suzuka, and Motegi) and 3 or 4 GT originals that are up to you guys.

You welcome. Anyways, I was planning to use the Mobil 1 NSX...

I prefer as many real tracks as possible. But as for a GT track Grand Valley is great for racing. Really well thought out track.

So here's currently all the cars that are taken by members.

Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX 01'
Honda ARTA NSX '01 (Not confirmed yet)
Honda Mobil 1 NSX 01'
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX 03'
Toyota Au CERUMO Supra 01'
Toyota CASTROL TOM's Supra 97'
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R 03'

The rest are still available for taking, as well as the Lamborghini Diablo JGTC, and BMW McLaren F1 GTR (F1 might need its own special spec)
We advise though that out of the NSX, GT-R, and Supra that only 5 cars per model are allowed (So if you want an NSX but there's already 5, you'll have to pick another car). The reason being is that we don't want it to be like a Super GT league, where everyone picks HSVs :P. And it would be nice to have a diverse field. As for the Diablo and F1, 2 or 3 people can use them. :cheers:

So here's currently all the cars that are taken by members.

Honda LOCTITE MUGEN NSX 01'
Honda ARTA NSX '01 (Not confirmed yet)
Honda Mobil 1 NSX 01'
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX 03'
Toyota Au CERUMO Supra 01'
Toyota CASTROL TOM's Supra 97'
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R 03'

The rest are still available for taking, as well as the Lamborghini Diablo JGTC, and BMW McLaren F1 GTR (F1 might need its own special spec)
We advise though that out of the NSX, GT-R, and Supra that only 5 cars per model are allowed (So if you want an NSX but there's already 5, you'll have to pick another car). The reason being is that we don't want it to be like a Super GT league, where everyone picks HSVs :P. As for the Diablo and F1, 2 or 3 people can use them. :cheers:
Which Diablo and which F1? (specifics man)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back